Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why am I so tired

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
i am ridiculously tired and fatigued this month I don’t know why I feel like I will die

physically I can’t even lift my head I went to doctor and got many check ups I wish they find a solution

Even before I was tired but I wasn’t fully dead like this I think I have a bad problem

I’m tired of my toxic piece of shit family so much I just want to live in peace but my mom doesn’t stop bitching about Chad father which she says he’s emotionally empty , she is wrong about that kinda if you talk to my father he will talk but my mother is the most toxic idiotic piece of garbage you can ever find no wonder they don’t talk

She’s been saying her problems to me since I was a kid I feel like I was the one who was growing this family they only bringed money

she’s such a fucking idiot , she has a point tho father always acts like we are some different family of his like we are strangers he acts as His own , I’ve read that most of us have fathers like that too

fatherlessnes or bad father equals incel

Toxic mother equals incel too

i have both fuck my life

When I wake up I can listen to fucking sad deppression music and fucking got fucking ropes forests trees in my fucking eyes
Relatable and sad

lack of spice and kristall meth in your veins
You are getting annoying with this habit of rushing to the new posts just to have your comment on the top page. Fuck off. Please, fuck off.

yes fuck off fuck off me fucking stinky kinky normie fuck off my all of you fucking jewish kikes are one of voices in my head do you want to be treated with fucking face fisting with anal sex (in video game)!!!!!!
di you hide the spice?

yes fuck off fuck off me fucking stinky kinky normie fuck off my all of you fucking jewish kikes are one of voices in my head do you want to be treated with fucking face fisting with anal sex (in video game)!!!!!!
Are we just gonna ignore how the poor brocel is having mental breakdowns all over this forum.
I feel like I'm looking at my future :fuk:

i am ridiculously tired and fatigued this month I don’t know why I feel like I will die

physically I can’t even lift my head I went to doctor and got many check ups I wish they find a solution

Even before I was tired but I wasn’t fully dead like this I think I have a bad problem

I’m tired of my toxic piece of shit family so much I just want to live in peace but my mom doesn’t stop bitching about Chad father which she says he’s emotionally empty , she is wrong about that kinda if you talk to my father he will talk but my mother is the most toxic idiotic piece of garbage you can ever find no wonder they don’t talk

She’s been saying her problems to me since I was a kid I feel like I was the one who was growing this family they only bringed money

she’s such a fucking idiot , she has a point tho father always acts like we are some different family of his like we are strangers he acts as His own , I’ve read that most of us have fathers like that too

i have both fuck my life
You understand why i named my first acc tiredpoorcel? :feelsjuice:

just take a nap bro

You lay in bed all day, your sexual drive takes up 80% of your energy. That's why you're tired.
You are suffering from neck muscle entropy from never moving your head.
You are growing older and getting more depressed

Wrong. Being fatherless is actually a plus. You don't have a man telling you what to do.

i have both fuck my life
Wrong. That only happens if you are in poverty. If you have the friends and social connections, get out.

I know exactly what you mean been tired since may of last year but the past few days have been really bad we might have the same thing

You lay in bed all day, your sexual drive takes up 80% of your energy. That's why you're tired.

You are suffering from neck muscle entropy from never moving your head.

You are growing older and getting more depressed

Wrong. Being fatherless is actually a plus. You don't have a man telling you what to do.

Wrong. That only happens if you are in poverty. If you have the friends and social connections, get out.
Absolute iq of your comments,you’re the most low iq idiot here

Ok lazycel that'll never accomplish anything in life
I already did more than you, it seems you don’t know that the world is against people like me to accomplish anything ,fucking blue piled idiot

Ok lazycel that'll never accomplish anything in life
There’s nothing wrong with being lazy, why the fuck anyone would work for accomplishing shit, you’re a such a fucking idiot normie low IQ piece of shit

I already did more than you, it seems you don’t know that the world is against people like me to accomplish anything ,fucking blue piled idiot
You never tried, and I have done more than you.

Mental illness. I was rotting for years from a brain lesion. That lesion likely caused my ADHD and NLD.

Ritalin

Ritalin0

Ritalin1

Felt like "shid" during my first stint in group therapy, too. MPH would've solved the "love connection" problem immediately.

When I had my first breakdown I felt fatigue like I never had. Getting out of bed felt insurmountable, let alone taking a shower.
It got better after I made some life changes in a hypomanic state.

Imagine targeting all my comments because I bodied you in your own thread :lul::lul: You aren’t even on my radar

Why didn’t you respond to Uggo Mongo? Oh that’s right, you can’t refute facts you goof. just admit you want to suck black cock
Who is uggo. I was looking at the answers under this thread and saw that shit randomly. You really think, i was looking at „your answers“ kek

Depression can cause tiredness so maybe that, idk.

Grow some crickets in your moms basement so you can eat them and get vitamin b12. Will help with your gross and fine motor skills :feelzez:

Grow some crickets in your moms basement so you can eat them and get vitamin b12. Will help with your gross and fine motor skills :feelzez:
I won’t do that sick shit just growing animals to eat myself

Doctor CrackingYs here. Your testosterone levels are probably tanking.

Stop eating soy and vegan. Start eating more meat. Stop drinking alcohol. Start exercising. If you aren't exercising at all then start with just body squats and pushups and do them every day, and preferrably a few times throuhout the day.

Are you physically active? How's your nutrition?

I just had the coof, and I get exhausted quickly, but these moments of exhaustion pass if I get my heart rate up.

Its tiring being a tallfag fakecel fucking clown

ooooooooooooover

I sleep in the afternoon every day. I look forward to it. Get tired and zone out from the world completely.

Stop eating soy and vegan. Start eating more meat. Stop drinking alcohol. Start exercising. If you aren't exercising at all then start with just body squats and pushups and do them every day, and preferrably a few times throuhout the day.
Not everything is t levels ffs, you morons think that

Are you physically active? How's your nutrition?

I just had the coof, and I get exhausted quickly, but these moments of exhaustion pass if I get my heart rate up.
Nutrition okay physically active sometimes

Try serotoninmaxxing coupled with 3 or 400 milligrams of caffeine a day

Lack of pussy = tired

I was on top of my game in fitness, eating good, looking good, lifting heavy weights and fuckin felt like shit, but better that's true, but still felt not good mentally.