Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I so stressed about every little thing? Anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For fuck's sake, I keep telling myself to not care, it's not important, it doesn't matter. And it really doesn't, and I truly believe that. And yet every single fucking thing makes me stressed.

Like, I have to submit an essay today. I don't give a shit about the grade, really I don't give a shit about the degree either. This one professor is also pretty chill and doesn't give a fuck either. And yet I'm on edge all day, knowing that I have that thing to do today just stressed me out. Similarly, I literally just have to go to uni and pick up a contract in a few days. Just literally receiving a few papers and then bringing them back and that's it. And yet it's on my mind and it weighs on me. Idk why, it seems like doing anything at all is stressful for me. Fuck I really have rotted too much, if I can't just rot without interruptions I'm stressed. A job is going to be torture, literal torture.

I can relate tbh
I'm stressed if there are things due and stressed even if there is nothing that needs to be done.

The slightest of change to my routine always worried me. Even if I have to do something that only takes 20min out of my day, isn't difficult, isn't graded or anything it'll still eat at me until it happens. I don't think I'll ever change because no amount of working hard or self improvement has changed that.

Your biology refuses to give up, it wants you to breed and have a family.
I feel like I'm stressed because I know that it will never happen and my body is in panic mode.
It's like it's crying and telling me to do it, like a kid but it just doesn't understand that it's over for us.

it's just too low dopamine, i know the feeling well
it makes you hungry for things to raise it (usually crap like sugar or alcohol), and way too afraid of things that lower it further (like chores, challenges, pain)

it makes you hungry for things to raise it (usually crap like sugar or alcohol), and way too afraid of things that lower it further (like chores, challenges, pain)
Pretty legit explanation tbh

Doing chores, challenges and experiencing pain only feel more depressing in such a low dopamine state.

Being lonely and incel fucked us mentally

The slightest of change to my routine always worried me. Even if I have to do something that only takes 20min out of my day, isn't difficult, isn't graded or anything it'll still eat at me until it happens. I don't think I'll ever change because no amount of working hard or self improvement has changed that.
Ohh man that's disappointing to hear but it rings true. I can't imagine NOT being like this, I've been more or less like this my whole life, though it's definitely gotten much worse in the past few years.
True, dopamine issues are so insidious and hard to get over.

Pretty legit explanation tbh

Doing chores, challenges and experiencing pain only feel more depressing in such a low dopamine state.

True, dopamine issues are so insidious and hard to get over.

if you received even one bit of good news, everything would get way easier to do, immediately, it's that simple

that's one of the symptoms of depression, I'm so lazy that I eat sandwiches without butter because I'm too lazy to spread the butter

Your biology refuses to give up, it wants you to breed and have a family.
I feel like I'm stressed because I know that it will never happen and my body is in panic mode.
It's like it's crying and telling me to do it, like a kid but it just doesn't understand that it's over for us.

that's one of the symptoms of depression, I'm so lazy that I eat sandwiches without butter because I'm too lazy to spread the butter
Ohh shit man I have a lot of these kinds of stories. Like, I don't boil the water for the tea all the way, I just let it warm for a few seconds and then I say fuck it. Or inversely I'm too lazy for it to cool and I pour some cold water on top. I don't heat ANY of my food, only if my parents heat it I eat warm food, otherwise I eat everything cold.

There's a bunch of other stories but my memory is shit so I can't recall at the moment.

I have court soon and I'm stressed the fuck out

I am depressed hard rn

I am depressed hard rn
Sorry to hear that man. Anything we can do to help? Like if you want a good suggestion for a game or a movie or a manga or something.

Sorry to hear that man. Anything we can do to help? Like if you want a good suggestion for a game or a movie or a manga or something.
I am not sure if copes alone will help. I have been on and off severe depression since 2019. I have started wageslaving recently, alone, and its depressing me even more. Unsatisfactory work profile. Years of life wasted. Going through youth as incel. Balding. Decreasing libido. Shitty situation back home. All these things are eating up my thoughts. Life feels like one big nothing. no motivation to change things or whatever. Most copes have stopped working. Video games feel like a chore. So do movies/tv, plus its hard to maintain interest in them.

Ohh shit man I'm sorry to hear that. That shit would weigh on me for months.

Tell me about it. Gonna go drunk to calm my nerves but will be on my best behavior obviously.

I have started wageslaving recently
Oh my god dude I'm so sorry to hear that. It's literally my biggest nightmare. I'd rather have my nails pulled tbh. And it's coming for me too soon.
I am not sure if copes alone will help. I have been on and off severe depression since 2019. I have started wageslaving recently, alone, and its depressing me even more. Unsatisfactory work profile. Years of life wasted. Going through youth as incel. Balding. Decreasing libido. Shitty situation back home. All these things are eating up my thoughts. Life feels like one big nothing. no motivation to change things or whatever. Most copes have stopped working. Video games feel like a chore. So do movies/tv, plus its hard to maintain interest in them.
I can relate to all of those things, I actually made posts on those things too. The stress and depression is real and doesn't seem to go away, but I think it's all a matter of our minds. We need to find a way to be more comfortable and to enjoy living. My goal is simple now, I want to finish 1 game. Haven't enjoyed gaming in years, now I want to finish one even if I hate it. I recently finished a manga (Shingeki no Kyojin, garbage ending though cause all mangaka are fucking pussies that want to end with the power of friendship or to make the morally "good" side win) and I might start reading Berserk now. I'll try forcing myself to like things.
Tell me about it. Gonna go drunk to calm my nerves but will be on my best behavior obviously.
Too tired to write anything else, but if you had read my horror stories regarding drinking you wouldn't do it anymore. Please don't drink man, my life was so bad and I was horribly depressed for years before drinking, little did I know it could get so, so much worse.

Oh my god dude I'm so sorry to hear that. It's literally my biggest nightmare. I'd rather have my nails pulled tbh. And it's coming for me too soon.

I can relate to all of those things, I actually made posts on those things too. The stress and depression is real and doesn't seem to go away, but I think it's all a matter of our minds. We need to find a way to be more comfortable and to enjoy living. My goal is simple now, I want to finish 1 game. Haven't enjoyed gaming in years, now I want to finish one even if I hate it. I recently finished a manga (Shingeki no Kyojin, garbage ending though cause all mangaka are fucking pussies that want to end with the power of friendship or to make the morally "good" side win) and I might start reading Berserk now. I'll try forcing myself to like things.

Too tired to write anything else, but if you had read my horror stories regarding drinking you wouldn't do it anymore. Please don't drink man, my life was so bad and I was horribly depressed for years before drinking, little did I know it could get so, so much worse.
Job is not all that bad. The work is manageable. Problem is I'd rather do something else. It all feels like a waste of time which ultimately leads to nothing. Plus there is the other stuff as well.

About Berserk, I will say this. Its is one of the few pieces of media I thoroughly enjoyed in recent years. But its def not for everyone.

I don't think I will ever become an alcoholic. I have one in my family so I have a lot of negative association with alcohol

Job is not all that bad. The work is manageable. Problem is I'd rather do something else. It all feels like a waste of time which ultimately leads to nothing. Plus there is the other stuff as well.

About Berserk, I will say this. Its is one of the few pieces of media I thoroughly enjoyed in recent years. But its def not for everyone.

I don't think I will ever become an alcoholic. I have one in my family so I have a lot of negative association with alcohol
Yeah the job might not be bad but what really gets to me is not being able to just relax in bed with my laptop, in my room with no one to bother me, just browsing the net, watching youtube or sitcoms and just relaxing. Instead having to spend 8+ hours and commute, doing shit I don't want to do, being bored and surrounded by people. Stress, anxiety.

Also very good, never drink. I made my life x1000 worse in every imagineable way by drinking. I still have PTSD from it.

And I did start Berserk, it's great so far. Dunno why I didn't give it more of a chance in the past.

Yeah the job might not be bad but what really gets to me is not being able to just relax in bed with my laptop, in my room with no one to bother me, just browsing the net, watching youtube or sitcoms and just relaxing. Instead having to spend 8+ hours and commute, doing shit I don't want to do, being bored and surrounded by people. Stress, anxiety.

Also very good, never drink. I made my life x1000 worse in every imagineable way by drinking. I still have PTSD from it.

And I did start Berserk, it's great so far. Dunno why I didn't give it more of a chance in the past.
My biggest issue rn with copes is it requires internet. And I have very limited access to internet.

My biggest issue rn with copes is it requires internet. And I have very limited access to internet.
What? Damn dude, how come? I don't get it.

What? Damn dude, how come? I don't get it.
I have a limited quota in data plan. 1.5 gb daily. Can't cope much with those numbers

I have a limited quota in data plan. 1.5 gb daily. Can't cope much with those numbers
What the fuck, that is insane. No other ISP in your area?

What the fuck, that is insane. No other ISP in your area?
There are. But I am at a temporary accomodation. Gonna buy a proper unlimited usage plan after I find a proper place

i'm stressed about stressin so i don't stress out , but jokes aside i just think one day i'm gonna die and everything i knew loved cherished will be gone . So what's the point?

if you received even one bit of good news, everything would get way easier to do, immediately, it's that simple
The rare few times I was in a good mood because something good happened to me (good academic result, guys complimenting my physique etc) I remember being much less sensitive to bad emotions, frustrating things etc. I'd just carry on, deal with it and do what I was supposed to do. It's like I briefly unlocked a superior mental fortitude.

Ch4d

this is something i don't get with today's crappy jobs jobs either. they don't even seem to generate any value.
it seems like by far the most value is generated by extracting and processing natural resources. or if your country's leadership is shit, then a lot of value is generated by simply selling territory and rights to other countries.

and that's where people's money comes from, they're either actually participating in that process, or, like me, they're humiliating themselves in some dumb job in order to get some of that real money given to them.
most work is bullshit that generates barely any of the salary's value.

i'm not saying i should just get money for free, but i don't feel motivated at all to deal with a busier mind and more middleman bullshit and ass-kissing superiors and humiliation, just to get more money from a pre-existing pool.
"seniority" adds to this feeling even more, you get more money just for existing longer. where does that money come from?

it feels like there's too much bullshit just to get pre-existing money.
i don't want jewish universal income though. i just wish we had more real jobs and were freer to pursue our real vocations. not clowning around to get petrol money.

Last edited: