Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why am I so fucking excited to go to full time work?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Why the fuck am I so excited about full time work, where the work done is easier than studymaxxing?

Well you shouldn't. Working is pure fucking hell

Work for 2 days and you want to kys

It's simple. You have nothing do in your free time. If you actually experienced true freedom, you would loathe slavecucking

Because working is much better for your mind that LDARing and NEETing all day. By working you keep your mind occupied with something else than blackpill and you learn to value your free time, I remember when I worked in a camping site during summer 3 years ago and it was during that summer when playing vidya, watching a movie or simply resting felt more satisfying. Also that feeling of earning my own money was lifefuel, I felt I didn't depend on my parent's charity anymore. Much better than summers where I had so much free time that even my copes became repetitive and boring. It also made me feel more irritable and miserable from being bored thinking (subsconsciusly) of the blackpill all day.

Good arguments for work in here. I’ve been out of school a few years now and I think working is better than studying. You can cheese studying, you can’t cheese work or you’ll get fired. Also work forces you to participate in society somewhat, even though society is shit humans are social animals and we need face to face contact of some sort or we lose our shit.

Studying only seems brutal for you because you’re in the motherland and the competition is fierce. Once you enter the workforce and get a routine you’ll be happier to work (depending on the job you get) for a paycheck than to studycuck for most for the day.

I feel the same way, about to graduate college and at this point im just glad not to be surrounded by turbomogging normies and the degeneracy of a college campus. Also with studycelling you are never fucking free, you are constantly on the clock and are literally paying some kike to do busywork bullshit in your free time and to get sjw bullshit spouted to you. And of course I didn't benefit from muh social scene and networking because non-NT. Absolute racket. I never wouldve went if my parents didnt pay for me and force me to.

At least working with all these middle aged retards and post-wall foids doesn't make me feel completely inadequate constantly. And once im off the clock, I don't have to worry about shit and can immerse myself in copes.

Because working is much better for your mind that LDARing and NEETing all day. By working you keep your mind occupied with something else than blackpill and you learn to value your free time, I remember when I worked in a camping site during summer 3 years ago and it was during that summer when playing vidya, watching a movie or simply resting felt more satisfying. Also that feeling of earning my own money was lifefuel, I felt I didn't depend on my parent's charity anymore. Much better than summers where I had so much free time that even my copes became repetitive and boring. It also made me feel more irritable and miserable from being bored thinking (subsconsciusly) of the blackpill all day.
THis

Because from birth you've been conditioned to be a good little worker drone and like it.

Have fun

C33EEA44 B504 47F0 9ED2 B099F019B3D7
996F882B C684 4526 88A7 091F700C6AC3

slave mentality.

You shouldn't be.
Working is only good for earning money, there's no additional value in it, at least for incels. Absolutely none.

You shouldn't be.
Working is only good for earning money, there's no additional value in it, at least for incels. Absolutely none.
Studying is way worse imo

WWhicWh

Which would you rather choose, studycelling or wagecwlling?
wagecelling, at least you get some benefit for it

but neetdom is a much more enjoyable form of life, though it's not sustainable