Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why am I single/ a virgin starterpack

1. face
2. height

And also Jewish people

Chad could do all of these things and still slay

The looksmaxx-whatevermaxx is for normies only.

All of these are so vague that they can be applied to anyone. Typical bluepilled "advice" type bullshit.

"As an ugly man I learned that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so you have to be good at taking rejection. You will be able to pull in nice looking and decent acting mates, more than you think, if you just talk to people and approach them." :soy::soy:

"Almost like a lot of people don’t give a shit about looks if you’re a good person and feelings can just develop from there" :soy::soy:
Just be a good person bro no once cares about looks bro :bluepill::bluepill:

I can smell the soyboy who made this “meme” from 13 miles away. Hilarious how these people think they’re being accurate too.

For the normie sympathizers on here, this is what they think about you.

Just do y, already did y then do x, already did x then do z, already did z then do ____ ad ER

Goyim cattle, they love to move the goalposts, for some reason they have convinced themselves putting penis in vagina makes them morally superior somehow, another great example of how an NT goyim surrounds itself with delusions.

Being a "sociable" person is a lie. Most people are sociable, unless they are autistic or have severe emotional/mental childhood trauma. When someone is described as a "sociable" person, usually they just share normalfag hobbies with other normalfags (think sports, movies, partying, etc.) This is why socializing is a waste of time if you aren't a total normalfag.

Funny how in those 6 pictures the only male getting female attention is the "boring" chad in top-right.

Being a "sociable" person is a lie. Most people are sociable, unless they are autistic or have severe emotional/mental childhood trauma. When someone is described as a "sociable" person, usually they just share normalfag hobbies with other normalfags (think sports, movies, partying, etc.) This is why socializing is a waste of time if you aren't a total normalfag.
most of the time, when people socialize they brag about their sex lives and the drugs they take

Left can't meme just textwalls and boring generic images. That meme is supposed to be mostly images with maybe a little text

1. I’m very hygenic unlike many normies who vomit after drinking alcohol, have unprotected anal and go to the mass gatherings full of dirt and lice
2. Social skills are developed by normally functioning people throughout the formative years. Most of incels are autistic or have some kind of social anxiety developed after being bullied.
3. Most normalfaggots don’t have hobbies either except for watching Goyflix, watching sports and travelling (who doesnt like free holiday jfl)
4. No I don’t. It’s true that autists care less about brands but I thought that they say that clothes do not make the man (jfl at their hypocrisy)
5. Cope. It’s just that intimacy is a basic human need and loneliness will make you miserable if you’re not a schizoid.
6. Many gymcels in this community so once again cope.

Last edited:
women only have to exist

women only have to exist
For women it's literally just 1) Exist 2) Have realistic standards.
Not being morbidly obese is just an optional at this point.

I fit all of those.

Except what they forgot to mention is that this is the end result of trying.

It's not like I always fit all those criteria, I was trying to be social a lot of times and went out to clubs and even talked to women but they all gave me shit and rejected me so its over.

The LIFE blackpilled me. I didnt get blackpilled or influenced by some nigger ER or other retard blackpillers. LIFE ITSELF BLACKPILLED ME.

None of those things affect Chad.

Normies need decent hygiene, marketable hobbies and good social skills.

It doesn't matter if an incel has any of those desirable traits.

Tried all of it and nothing works, now I just stay clean enough to be comfortable

Actually some people who are very sociable are born that way. I don't think these people have heard of nature and nurture. Even the most conservative estimates say that your genes dictate about 50% of your lifes outcomes.

Holy shit this is so offensive and untrue. I actually do the extreme exact opposite of all of those. Where is my girlfriend?

Last edited:
yes but also you can't be TOO into movies or else you're a weirdo. You have to hate old movies and only like marvel slop.