Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why am I see this kill all men bs on tik tok

• Thread starter OnlyAnimetiddies4me
  • Start date
OnlyAnimetiddies4me

OnlyAnimetiddies4me

I watch to much hentai to cope
I keep seeing teenage foids talking about killing all men that we are useless and what not . Today I saw a vid of a guy explaining what would happen if all women disappeared and these girls kept in saying men need us to live and they can’t do anything by themselves plus trash talking about how useless men are in general?!! plus a bunch of dudes are supporting them too saying they’re right ?! Wtfff

Where have you been? Women have been trashtalking men for decades.

I haven’t been on social media for a while they’re becoming worse everytime I see

Reason number 2135325321521346231434312132973240598725312489 why I don't use TikTok.

Looks like final solution for women is needed

Where have you been? Women have been trashtalking men for decades.
I haven’t been on social media for a while they’re becoming worse everytime I see

Calling men "wallets" is the newest way to demean sub 8 males, probably hastily came up with in response to guys calling women "dishwashers".

Women trashtalking men on social media has always been a way for them to boost their status, which tells you lot about what this society values.

FIX YOUR OWN FUCKING CAR BITCH!

I keep seeing teenage foids talking about killing all men that we are useless and what not . Today I saw a vid of a guy explaining what would happen if all women disappeared and these girls kept in saying men need us to live and they can’t do anything by themselves plus trash talking about how useless men are in general?!! plus a bunch of dudes are supporting them too saying they’re right ?! Wtfff
They’re insecure because we’re the gender that has it better, and they rely on us more than we do on them. I think

this is hate speech