Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WHY AM I HERE

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
What the fuck is our purpose why are we here why are we alive? I am out of copes and have been overthinking so fuckin much I will skip class tomorrow fuck college I don’t want to learn about useless shit and then waste the rest of my life working for some shitty people who don’t care about me. I feel so alone in this fucking world nobody will ever save us we are alone till we die religion is cope nobody is watching over us. we are missing out on so many experiences why was I born the person I am what if I was born into a rich white family or was born in another country would life be different why are there so many fukin people in the world if I died right now nothing in the world would different I’ve done absolutely nothing
Everyone alive 100 years from now will be dead and forgotten fuck fuck my head and brain hurts thinking about this shit every night I honestly wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t read this I don’t even know what the fuck I’m writing i need more copes maybe start smoking weed of re watch more anime’s fuck social anxiety fuck being ethnic and ugly

With existential thoughts like that and social anxiety I wouldn't recommend smoking weed. Alcohol sounds like a better cope for you.

What the fuck is our purpose why are we here why are we alive?

You're here to contribute to the Society sex-havers enjoy.

Last edited:
What the fuck is our purpose why are we here why are we alive? I am out of copes and have been overthinking so fuckin much I will skip class tomorrow fuck college I don’t want to learn about useless shit and then waste the rest of my life working for some shitty people who don’t care about me. I feel so alone in this fucking world nobody will ever save us we are alone till we die religion is cope nobody is watching over us. we are missing out on so many experiences why was I born the person I am what if I was born into a rich white family or was born in another country would life be different why are there so many fukin people in the world if I died right now nothing in the world would different I’ve done absolutely nothing
Everyone alive 100 years from now will be dead and forgotten fuck fuck my head and brain hurts thinking about this shit every night I honestly wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t read this I don’t even know what the fuck I’m writing i need more copes maybe start smoking weed of re watch more anime’s fuck social anxiety fuck being ethnic and ugly
"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?! Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past...."

- Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain

you are here so you suffer a whole lifetime and pay taxes for chad and stacy while they have heavenly sex, why do you think you are here silly inkwell

If only you improved your personality

you are here so you suffer a whole lifetime and pay taxes for chad and stacy while they have heavenly sex, why do you think you are here silly inkwell
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is like watching nat geo :feelsseriously:

And to think...if you were Chad, you wouldn't be thinking any of this. Instead you would be drowning in prime JB pussy

And to think...if you were Chad, you wouldn't be thinking any of this. Instead you would be drowning in prime JB pussy
Yeah. Chad doesn’t have to be bothered with retarded thoughts like these. He’s too busy with life and his multiple girlfriends. Maybe he will think about it in his deathbed, probably not though

just go to a hypercompetitive city and have no money theory :dab:

In life there are things with purpose and things without, unfortunately we are the latter.

In the past, they would have killed the ugliest of us and the rest of us would have gotten married

no purpose, just rot