Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I getting rejected all the time

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
I asked out one of the foids in my stupid therapy group my mom is forcing me to go and she said NO. Fucking every time I get rejected im tired of this shit why cant just ONE say yes?

don't you get it? No means yes

Take her into the emergency room, maybe she'll understand better what you want

rape then claim clinical insanity in court

Last edited:
They're crazy, but not TOO crazy for that BIC

I asked out one of the foids in my stupid therapy group my mom is forcing me to go and she said NO. Fucking every time I get rejected im tired of this shit why cant just ONE say yes?
It must be your personality

Dude is there anything wrong with how you look
Like is there any reason that you get from your videos I can see the sure not fat or black
So why do you get rejected are EVEN NT
Because my jaw is weak and not tall enough 5 7. The worst part is someone said I looked GAY. It's absolutely over

It must be your haircut :feelskek:

What did you asked her?

that only works if you're ethnic in Europe
Just say you are gypsy works every time.And no you don't need to be brown there are gypsies that have fair hair and green /blue eyes

And don't forget to say:You jUsT AssUMeD my EthNIcity?

Use the uno reverse card against society fuck people

by the way, you asking out foids was funny at the beginning but it is sad now if you want to ask a foid at least make sure she is not less than 18 and does not hate you I don't want a brocel to get humiliated over and over again

dude you had a job at some point right what about buying a hooker
it might help in you case since you are so horny
i dont wanna get a hooker because its illegal and theres a chance ill get robbed