Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I expected to contribute to society as a non NT male ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why am I expected to contribute to society as a non NT male nobody wants to hire non NT men they only hire us so they’ll look like a good person anytime they’ll choose a woman or a neurotypical man thats why most homeless men are non NT because they got phased outta the workforce

How are you expected to contribute? You won't get taxed on the money you don't earn.

You aren't. If you aren't entitled to love and respect, society isn't entitled to your labor. You should get on NEETbux and work under the table, so you're only taking from the government and not giving a cent back.

You aren't. If you aren't entitled to love and respect, society isn't entitled to your labor. You should get on NEETbux and work under the table, so you're only taking from the government and not giving a cent back.
That’s what I’m in the process of doing