Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am i embarrased for wanting a relationship ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Ded serious their is something in my pride that is stopping me from trying to approach girls i know i will get rejected however the truth remains the same some form of guilt something is stopping me from trying don't know what it is but something from my soul is saying don't do it

you won't do it or bother doing it , why ? because you will mostly get rejected with a disgust look or no genuine attention for you . she will tries to get away from you as much as possible . Even if somhow you get a girl , the amount of feeling unworthy , not good enough because of your subhuman body . so you will feel pathetic about yourself because you wouldn't be able to fulfill a woman need . even if she somehow stays for with you , she won't give you that genuine care and desire for you , the way she will give to chad .

please don't rope , seriously .Don't .

you won't do it or bother doing it , why ? because you will mostly get rejected with a disgust look or no genuine attention for you . she will tries to get away from you as much as possible . Even if somhow you get a girl , the amount of feeling unworthy , not good enough because of your subhuman body . so you will feel pathetic about yourself because you wouldn't be able to fulfill a woman need . even if she somehow stays for with you , she won't give you that genuine care and desire for you , the way she will give to chad .

please don't rope , seriously .Don't .

It's true tbh i would do anything to be good enough dammit it's fucking so gay

Women never appreciate actual good men. Cucked world.

It's true tbh i would do anything to be good enough dammit it's fucking so gay
you are already good enough bro , but not for a woman .

being in relationship is cucked nowadays

You've understood the blackpill now. You know no girl will like you because you are not attractive to them but even if you somehow get a girl, you know she would not be attracted to you and you're basically a last resort to her. So, she is essentially a consolation prize and I bet, nobody likes consolation prize unless lacks dignity.