Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why am I asked what I can bring to the table in a relationship? What do women bring to the table exactly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
All I can think of is a worn out pair of slippery beef curtains. Is it even worth all of the nagging, shit testing, and the fear of being cucked?

906px 570

The fact you're supposed to "bring something" to it already tells a lot about the type of foid saying that. Do close friends, your mom or other people that (usually) love you say stuff like that to you?

The fact you're supposed to "bring something" to it already tells a lot about the type of foid saying that. Do close friends, or mom or other people that (usually) love you say stuff like that to you?
No but I’ve heard it constantly be said in the past.

No but I’ve heard it constantly be said in the past.
I mean, thet tell you that because they don't love you and just want some convenience in exchange for sexual access.

The fact you're supposed to "bring something" to it already tells a lot about the type of foid saying that. Do close friends, your mom or other people that (usually) love you say stuff like that to you?
so much this
it's a very psychopathic approach to love where you see relationships as transactions
people don't have to constantly prove themselves to feel love, it's literally a trope from abusive relationships "you only deserve love if you do X"

Normies say that shit like women are the ones who are expected to be given everything. It's fucking pathetic. Nothing should be required to give to anyone in a relationship, except the emotional support that comes with it, but that's a given and it's already expected. "Bringing something to the table" implies that the one who needs to do the giving has to go out of their way. Pure, gynocentric bullshit filth.

the "you have to bring something to the table to be loved" narrative is literally emotional abuse
As a result, they hold an unconscious belief that they don’t truly deserve to be loved simply for who they are, but that they have to earn love. This causes basic insecurity and fear of being abandoned.