Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I a magnet for autistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I just found out one of my best friends who is a neet incel nigga is autistic, and this has made me think, so many of my friends have been autistic. Out of my 3 best friends this year 2 are autistic. Last year it would have been 4/6 (im not chad, I had diff friends at diff times who were all incel mentally ill rejects) and before that 2/3,and one of my other good friends whos also a weird ugly neet socially inept dude has aspergers, and then back in school days I remember the very friends I had had a disproportionate amount of autistics. Why do spectrum niggas love to be my friends? Why so many autistics out of my few friends? Arent they supposed to be 6% of the population? But 70% of my friends?

Because your frienship contains mercury.

We think you’re cool bro. :feelsokman:

You should run for president.

Probably because you treat the nicely and with respect, other than most fucking normies.

you already know the answer to this question.

Maybe you're autistic m8

Most autists aren’t sociopaths, they’ll be friends with people (I.e. sub normie NTs)who treat them like humans

Autistic males tend to be more honest and direct and doesnt exploit others as much as normies does. We look past your appearance flaws and judge by character. That's why.

Because you're ugly.

Probably because you treat the nicely and with respect, other than most fucking normies.
Most autists aren’t sociopaths, they’ll be friends with people (I.e. sub normie NTs)who treat them like humans
Imagine you're an autist and a normie drops an implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand in front of you. You pick it up for them and they get disgusted and tell you to get your greasy hands off their implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand. They tell the teacher and the teacher talks down to you in the "Are you okay? Do you need any help" voice. You ignore it and move on with your day, since this is the life you live. You're used to normies mocking you and making no attempt to hide it.

Now imagine you meet a young @OccidentalRebel. He's hiding in the corner of the room and masturbating under his sweatshirt. Everyone can hear the grunts and thumping from under the desk but they don't say anything. When he cums, he tries hiding it under the sweatshirt but it shoots straight through and knocks the implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand in front of you off his desk. You pick up his semen soaked implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand in front of you and he replies with a "Thanks". That's the first time you've heard a genuine thank you from someone and not a virtue signalling normie. Would you be friends with the people that make your life a living hell or the school shooter?

this is not a bad thing tbh. you have people around you

Imagine you're an autist and a normie drops an implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand in front of you. You pick it up for them and they get disgusted and tell you to get your greasy hands off their implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand. They tell the teacher and the teacher talks down to you in the "Are you okay? Do you need any help" voice. You ignore it and move on with your day, since this is the life you live. You're used to normies mocking you and making no attempt to hide it.

Now imagine you meet a young @OccidentalRebel. He's hiding in the corner of the room and masturbating under his sweatshirt. Everyone can hear the grunts and thumping from under the desk but they don't say anything. When he cums, he tries hiding it under the sweatshirt but it shoots straight through and knocks the implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand in front of you off his desk. You pick up his semen soaked implement for writing or drawing, constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core in a protective casing that prevents the core from being broken and/or marking the user’s hand in front of you and he replies with a "Thanks". That's the first time you've heard a genuine thank you from someone and not a virtue signalling normie. Would you be friends with the people that make your life a living hell or the school shooter?
:feelstrash::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels::feelswow::feelstastyman:

At least you have (male) friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.