Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why always chads?

M

Maficel

Greycel
[UWSL]in college there was a girl who looked like she wasn't a whore, she talked to me and treated me well, but when i tried to go further she said it was disgusting, two days later she came up with a random chad, and in the end i saw that she was just a slut[/UWSL]

You should have been taller with a bigger chin, silly inkwell. But yeah, same thing has happened to me when I was bluepilled. I tried everything to get a girl to like me for my personality, but my looks just don't make the cut, I've done chadfish before and I just acted as I naturally do and I managed to set up plenty of dates. Life is a scam for ugly ethnic midgets.

Being friends with women is like sweeping the floor with a paint brush, like, why would you even do it? You could use a broom (be friends with men instead), more effective and less pain.

Don't worry even some chads these days are faggots.
FB IMG 1627967927809

[UWSL]in college there was a girl who looked like she wasn't a whore, she talked to me and treated me well, but when i tried to go further she said it was disgusting[/UWSL]
Shoulda taken more showers.And changed your face,and your height,and your bank account.