Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why all women who've been on tinder for over a month are irreversibly broken - never date them

U

uninstall

Banned
-
It's simple fellas.

All women that remain on tinder for a long time share the following traits:

1.smartphone addicts - they are already addicted to their devices and want to install another app to fix their sex/relationship life.
2. social media addicts - a woman that has tinder has insta, facebook and snapchat if she is young
3.once a woman has been online she receives attention from ALL males in the pool (100km radius) of course, if she is a landwhale the pool is smaller.

once she sees this, her chip clicks and she does not want to settle and give this away

as a whole men lose value because she now has access to a very large pool of cocks - she will never walk alone

4. no one is good enough

I installed tinder 18 months ago and used it as myself and as chads

Most women that I saw in the app in the beginning are still there. I even talked to one woman that said that she' been tindering for 3 years

What does that tell you other that she is retarded? You really think in those three years she didn't talk to a single man worth something? Ofc not. she simply cannot settle because she is expecting perfection.

---------

Once a woman has been on tinder for a while - she is a piece of shit

Women worth dating use tinder for a week or two and then either delete it or enter a long term relationship with someone.

I don't think young women, let alone women under 50 exist who aren't using their cell phone / social media all the time.

They're all egotistical narcissists. Society is fucked beyond belief.

The amount of dopamine hits women get a day must be insane. Its nothing but constant praise and attention

POKtkcRl.jpg

Implying we have a choice as to who we date

JFL

You say "never date women from tinder" as if we are actually capable of doing so

I know, I still see some women whom I've seen 2-3 years ago.. jfl @ that attention whoring and knowledgement of accessibility to chads

I know, I still see some women whom I've seen 2-3 years ago.. jfl @ that attention whoring and knowledgement of accessibility to chads

exactly - why are they still there ffs

and no - they didn't just forget to delete their profiles

exactly - why are they still there ffs

and no - they didn't just forget to delete their profiles
Well no of course they didn't because they were online . _ .
finger to the temple