Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why all the hot girls have to live near me?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Seriously it's fucking mind boggling just how many hot jbs live near my area, during summer (so now) I have to only peek through my window blinds to see group of sexy girls in skimpy clothing chatting near my house and if I go out literally the moment I close the door at least 1 hot neighbor will breeze past me with her fits bouncing up and down.

I can't even leave my damn house without seeing girls with their short shorts and their asses shaking as they walk, as a Incel I'm limited to my room and forced to rot while I hear their laughter, my room really is my damn prison ffs!

Last edited:
i live near fat karens

For the most part I can't relate. Most people here are fat, depressed, and don't take care of themselves at all.

i am in london. every girl who is 14 looks like she is 18/19.so i cant relate

JBs are basically ninjas where I live. I never see them outside.

Pictures or larp

I can't even leave my damn house without seeing girls with their short shorts and their asses shaking as they walk, as a Incel I'm limited to my room and forced to rot while I hear their laughter, my room really is my damn prison ffs!
Approach them. They're being whores so they should be treated as such.

They're not hot, you're just simping.

People are luckily slightly older where I live so I don't see them every way I turn. The weather is also cold.

There's a street near where I live where every time I have gone through it I have seen a different really hot jb. Strange.

For the most part I can't relate. Most people here are fat, depressed, and don't take care of themselves at all.
For me exercise , cardio and gym, are very therapeutic. That's the only reason I do them.

Same here.I live in a rural part of south east england but most of foids who are even 12 years old looks so fucking hot.It makes me sad to know that i´ll never fuck with one of them (or with any foid) because i´m so fucking ugly.:feelsrope:

yeah some really hot girls at my work and i watch them from the back and its suifuel

Same here.I live in a rural part of south east england but most of foids who are even 12 years old looks so fucking hot.It makes me sad to know that i´ll never fuck with one of them (or with any foid) because i´m so fucking ugly.:feelsrope:
I am finding that very difficult to believe! It is probably a larp! Only one way to know for sure...

;

;

Suicide fuels, I don't even go out, so many hot noodlewhores with their jbw in short shorts or workout gear.
Better to ldar

I’d just stare from my window:giga:

Oh yeah PM me pics too :feelstrash: