Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why all the coronavirus panic?!

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Why is this worldwide panic for the Coronavirus even happening? Closing down borders, closing down states, shutting down businesses

what the fuck? There is absolutely NO POINT in isolating people because this virus is obviously a bio weapon let loose on society, its asymptomatic for 2 weeks where u spread it apparently, then after u had the ilness u are contagious for weeks after

everybody is eventually gonna get it and some would die so why are we made to hide for “2 weeks” and whats up with retards buying 7 ft tall piles of toilet paper ???
There is literally NO WAY anybody would be spared getting it since a large majority of people are gonna have to go out to buy more food again so will run into someone either full sick or in asymptomatic mode

i dont get it.This could burn for more than an year and its just getting started so what u think, we are gonna be forced inside for a full year? What the fuck is this shit?!

jfl at normies and theyre paranoia

Why is this worldwide panic for the Coronavirus even happening? Closing down borders, closing down states, shutting down businesses

what the fuck? There is absolutely NO POINT in isolating people because this virus is obviously a bio weapon let loose on society, its asymptomatic for 2 weeks where u spread it apparently, then after u had the ilness u are contagious for weeks after

everybody is eventually gonna get it and some would die so why are we made to hide for “2 weeks” and whats up with retards buying 7 ft tall piles of toilet paper ???
There is literally NO WAY anybody would be spared getting it since a large majority of people are gonna have to go out to buy more food again so will run into someone either full sick or in asymptomatic mode

i dont get it.This could burn for more than an year and its just getting started so what u think, we are gonna be forced inside for a full year? What the fuck is this shit?!
Not one word GrAYcel

dunno, guess humans are naturally afraid of threats when they having something to live for, unlike us inkwells here

They are trying to not overflow hospitals with dead bodies. That is the only reason, because if the public sees bodies piled up. It would cause mass panic and marital law. So they are betting on it dying out or slowly trickle into the population.

Yeh when ppl say the government don't release certain stuff to the public cuz ppl would panic I thought thats bs but now I understand the government is right in doing so

I don't get it. Why crash the economy because of a few thousand dead old people in Italy? Normalfags are such pussies.
My eastern european shithole will get hit hard. Poor countries get poorer and wealthy countries get a tiny bit less wealthy. Fuck you, panicking first world low test pussies.

Last edited:
jfl at normies
OP next week: "I am really ill"
You next week:

To distract the masses from real issues like hypergamy and the rise of male virgins :feelshehe:

Because if it spreads a lot of old people will die and even besides that there would be a lot of sick people overflowing hospitals which is what your seeing in Italy.

Because if it spreads a lot of old people will die and even besides that there would be a lot of sick people overflowing hospitals which is what your seeing in Italy.
Sorry bro, it's natural selection.
:dab::dab::dab:

The media profits off of panic

celebrate your paid vacation

It's good for us, boomers dying, richfags losing money in the stock market, femoids restricted from going outside, etc.

This won't affect our lives nearly as much as normalscum's lives

Give every e-learning app a 1-star review to make this thing bearable.

Some people are scared of death, i think its 1 out of 10