Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why all femoids look so fucking happy?

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★★★
I have never seen actually depressed woman. All women i see in my school are very happy, flirting with chad, going out with friends.

tutorial mode life, i would be happy as well if i had their quality of life.

And yet they still claim that their life is hard and complain about even the slightest shit

tutorial mode life, i would be happy as well if i had their quality of life.
Yeah, femoids live on tutorial mode, but pretty ones are literally on creative mode

They look happy because they are happy. Why would they not seem happy when everything in their lives is so easy and full of love?

They look happy because they are happy. Why would they not seem happy when everything in their lives is so easy and full of love?
It is fucking over. I hate them, i don't think many people really hate them as much as i do.

its never been easier for foids in this day and age. If you are unhappy as a foid you should go schedule an appointment with the nearest trail tracks ASAP

Absolutely zero hardships in their lives, why would they be sad

Every woman who claims to be depressed is only saying so because depression is an aesthetic to her

yep, and every guy I see always has some defeated or mundane look

yep, and every guy I see always has some defeated or mundane look
maybe not every but still i can sense that they aren't really happy deep down

Inherit Smv , no accountability / judgment for the Most Part . Society shoves her Extra Quality of Life in her Throat and makes sure she knows it . :feelsclown:

They have a safety net even if they end up homeless.
They wake up and every day is an adventure because there are cucks everywhere paying for stuff and travels.

Most I’ve seen don’t look happy, many are starting to adopt that stoic / bitch-face / “don’t talk to me” look. And what do you know? It’s stopping potentially any guy of expressing interest in them.. lol

If they cry, everyone will help
If they complain, everyone will hear
If they go to the court, evertone will believe them
If they say they dont like immigrants, nobody Will get mad
If they fall on the Street, everyone Will help
If she is feeling ugly, she just stares a chadlite in a bar and he Will break his neck to make she feels good (even if she decided she is not going to kiss him)

you can see it in street interviews, i remember when i used to watch sneako, even sneako would talk about this

he would do reaction content to street interviews, he would comment on how every single femoid always looked happy but men just looked bored and neutral

Infinite inherent SMV, simps, unlimited validation, tax subsidies, higher job acceptance rate = easy life, more social, high happiness

Life has nevER been fair. Tbh, hearing them laugh at random makes me think of them taking pleasure of my torment.

Absolutely zero hardships in their lives, why would they be sad

Every woman who claims to be depressed is only saying so because depression is an aesthetic to her

Because their lifes are full of happy moments, and devoid of any real existential dreads and struggles, and they have zero responsibilities.
Also because they're not aware of how tragic and shitty the state of the world is, because they have nothing in their heads.

Women can only be depressed if their brain is malfunctioning, which isn't that common.

Men are typically depressed because they have an actually shitty life. That's the simple difference.

Because they have society and the state in their favor

Zoomer women especially don't look happy to me, even when with a man they're controlling who looks defeated. I usually see that stoic girlboss nonsense.

They're actually increasingly miserable, and their depression rates are growing faster than men's. Despite being coddled by society, having laws working in their favor, having subsided institutions, having social double standards against men, contributing less to the state (they consume more), having it piss easy in the dating world, being treated better by everybody, having a massive in group bias etc the ladies are not happy (and of course they'll somehow blame men)

>Over one-third of women (36.7%) now report having been diagnosed with depression at some point in their lifetime, compared with 20.4% of men, and their rate has risen at nearly twice the rate of men since 2017.
>Women (23.8%) and adults aged 18 to 29 (24.6%) also have the highest rates of current depression or treatment for depression. These two groups (up 6.2 and 11.6 percentage points, respectively), as well as adults aged 30 to 44, have the fastest-rising rates compared with 2017 estimates.

More women than ever are committing crimes, taking drugs, drinking heavily etc and it appears to be a global trend.

Of course the threshold to consider themselves to be depressed must be much lower than men's, and the average foid becomes miserable for much less.

Last edited:
I don't know, a lot of them are on anti depressants