Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whose side are you on. Does the brother have a point

AITA for naming my kid Finger? My partner and I have always been unique with our choices and have never been afraid to stand out. We came across a joke on a subreddit called r/okbuddychicanery, and the name Finger caught our attention and we found it amusing. We know it's not a traditional name and some people have given us weird looks, but we love it and it has a special meaning to us. When we found out we were expecting, we knew we wanted a name that was just as unique as our personalities. After much discussion, we decided on the name Finger for our kid, as it had a special meaning to us because of the way we discovered it.

We've explained the story behind the name to our family and friends, but they still don't understand and are giving us a hard time. Some of them even went as far as to say that we're setting our kid up for a lifetime of bullying and ridicule. But we believe that our kid is strong enough to handle any challenges that may come their way and that the name Finger is unique and special.

We understand that not everyone will agree with our choice, but it's ultimately our decision as parents. We just hope that people can respect our decision and accept our kid for who they are, regardless of their name. So, incels.is, AITA for naming my kid Finger?

AITA for naming my kid Finger? My partner and I have always been unique with our choices and have never been afraid to stand out. We came across a joke on a subreddit called r/okbuddychicanery, and the name Finger caught our attention and we found it amusing. We know it's not a traditional name and some people have given us weird looks, but we love it and it has a special meaning to us. When we found out we were expecting, we knew we wanted a name that was just as unique as our personalities. After much discussion, we decided on the name Finger for our kid, as it had a special meaning to us because of the way we discovered it.

We've explained the story behind the name to our family and friends, but they still don't understand and are giving us a hard time. Some of them even went as far as to say that we're setting our kid up for a lifetime of bullying and ridicule. But we believe that our kid is strong enough to handle any challenges that may come their way and that the name Finger is unique and special.

We understand that not everyone will agree with our choice, but it's ultimately our decision as parents. We just hope that people can respect our decision and accept our kid for who they are, regardless of their name. So, incels.is, AITA for naming my kid Finger?
Kid named finger:

Based, the whore can buy her own bed if she wants to fuck her boyfriend in someone else's house; shame on that foid-worshipping cuck, literal personification of that daughter copypasta. You aren't entitled to other people's property, I'm sure there's a few sleeping bags lying around if they really just need it to "sleep". :feelshaha:

Based, the whore can buy her own bed if she wants to fuck her boyfriend in someone else's house; shame on that foid-worshipping cuck, literal personification of that daughter copypasta. You aren't entitled to other people's property, I'm sure there's a few sleeping bags lying around if they really just need it to "sleep". :feelshaha:
Love how he's expected to just get it over and sacrifice his comfort for a Chad so he can plow his sister