Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whose Self-Hatred Is More Justified?

Title

• Rabbi Schneersons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Between the two, I would say it is that of @wereq in all honesty

His seems to be more based around his observations of Curries in general & why he has a disdain for them as a collective, not just SMV wise.

His seems to be more based around his observations of Curries in general & why he has a disdain for them as a collective, not just SMV wise.
I agree

Wereq because at least he has a justification for hating his own race, even though I think both of them are invalid. Rabbi just hates niggas because of insecurity

Wereq, jeets are the true subhuman race.

Cope wereq is just a sissy cuck like all cow belters. They would develop if they didn't act like sissy cucks and took up initiative.

South India used to be the poorest part of South Asia during independence, now it's the richest and most developed. Literally the cleanest city in South Asia would be Indore which is in cow belt.

It's literally all about collective initiative. He's part of the problem just being subservient defeatist cucks like his ancestors who got fucked by Central Asians for 1000 years+

Agreed

Black'cels' get everything hand to them on a silver platter. They have no reasons to complain.