Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whose Looking Forward to Retirement? (Golden Years boyo!)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
> me in 50 years

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, why would you bring up the idea of retirement in a positive light around here? We're all miserable, suicidal subhumans who have achieved nothing with our lives, we don't want to think about rotting alone, too old and sickly to work, spending our last hellish years reflecting on our completely futile, pointless existence in some disgusting nursing home. :lul:
We must rope before then. It doesn't have to be soon, but for God's sake before then.

I'm looking forward to it.

Just living away. I'm only really miserable when I have to interact with people in real life.

Jesus Christ, why would you bring up the idea of retirement in a positive light around here? We're all miserable, suicidal subhumans who have achieved nothing with our lives, we don't want to think about rotting alone, too old and sickly to work, spending our last hellish years reflecting on our completely futile, pointless existence in some disgusting nursing home. :lul:
We must rope before then. It doesn't have to be soon, but for God's sake before then.

Being an old man reading dojinshis seems like a godtier retirement to me.

I am thinking about rent retirement at, in the worst scenario, the early 30s.

Useless anyway, because foids will change me for a retarded blue collar with 1/8 my monthly gains.

I don't even want to imagine myself in 50 years

What's the point of being retired when your body and mind is turning to shit ? If it's my only objective in life, and if wageslaving is the only way to get there, I would rather kill myself before my 30's.

What's the point of being retired when your body and mind is turning to shit ? If it's my only objective in life, and if wageslaving is the only way to get there, I would rather kill myself before my 30's.

Keep your mind sharp with manga.

Retirement is a pipe dream, just like home ownership and having a family. Hopefully I'll be long dead before I hit 50. I cant endure another decade of this shit.

Retirement is a pipe dream, just like home ownership and having a family. Hopefully I'll be long dead before I hit 50. I cant endure another decade of this shit.
why wait? kill yourself now and save yourself from years of suffering

Assuming that you'll be able to make enough money to retire at 65 in this economy.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

tenor.gif
My retirment will look like this!!!

I retired a long time ago.
I retired a long time ago.

retirement sounds fun. id neet out my last years on my PS12 or whatever