Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whose dick here touches the toilet bowl?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Mine absolutely doesnt, it would need to be 2 or 3 times longer for it to do that, its so very depressing, even when hard I cant do it JFL

But youre inviting people to brag, OP.

Sometimes it happens when I’m trying to scratch my balls, I really hate it when that happens

Nah, its fucking pathetic

Not really. That's not that impressive dick size tbh

Thats not impressive?! JFL just how small am I then, its either that or my toilet is larger than everyone elses

you would need a gigacock to do that on my toilet

Not really. That's not that impressive dick size tbh
You're forgetting that a huge part of incels are dicklets and would do anything for a bigger dick

Clicked on this thinking it was going to be a brag

Are we talking standing up or sitting down?

my dick is under 5 inches long :cryfeels:

Only dicklets can be truecels

Mine goes down the drain ded srs :feelshehe: jk

Mine absolutely doesnt, it would need to be 2 or 3 times longer for it to do that, its so very depressing, even when hard I cant do it JFL
Mine doesn´t.
You´re not alone bruh

Mine doesn´t.
You´re not alone bruh

Honestly I thought your dick touching the toilet bowl was just a meme, but while browsing reddit while shitting I found a highly upvoted post about that apparently being a common inconvenience faced by mane men

Yes bro it touches my shit sometimes

I'd rope if i had 15 cm dick.

Honestly I thought your dick touching the toilet bowl was just a meme, but while browsing reddit while shitting I found a highly upvoted post about that apparently being a common inconvenience faced by mane men
It´s over for many men.

Lowest IQ post you've made:feelsbadman:
It’s true bro. There are whores called “size queens”. They will fuck anything that has a big dick. It’s similar to how some guys have a fixation with big tits or big asses.

@Genecel went on Omegle and showed his dick. Foids were fingering themselves over his giant black dick. He didn’t even have to show his face. Jfl over.

I'm a dicklet to buddy boyo its over
Fuck man cant even call myself a normal male bec. of that. Im a male with a small dick and it is not normal for a male i guess.

Fuck man cant even call myself a normal male bec. of that. Im a male with a small dick and it is not normal for a male i guess.
It devalues your masculinity quite a lot.
Normal size is between 18-23cm
If you want a foid to lust after you.
Ofc good looks being the open door for that.

Mine doesn't, i hope my toilet bole is just very low.

So my only option is to fuck a whore

Great
ye..

If you have a big dick then you definitely have options that others don’t though. Unless you’re literally deformed.

I have a small dick and it still touches the toilet bowl.
I usually hold my dick down with my hand so it won't touch anything

Yeah bro. Sometimes I need to hold it while I do my business. Even so when bonepressed. Hell on Earth

Not even close

Only when I'm taking a shit.

I’m the only guy who uses the toilet seat foids complain men never put back down

So it never occurs since the height is too high

Since when have Finns been white?
They have a mixed variant don´t they ?
I am luso descent, with a 1/3 Sephardi ( Iberic joo ) background.
I am also white, more even now since i stopped going outside. ( Its hot as hell down these parts ),
If this keeps going i will be pale white soon enough.

Yeah

While standing

you are only concerned with length? always forgetting about girth and its just as important.

Sometimesit touches the toilet water

Most men have small cocks because of generations of being feminized. Foids are used to the top or expect it to be bigger and then feel lied to.

No, unless it's hard

me. its annoying, that cold feeling mixed with piss in your dick touching the bowl

and i don't even get erect, my fluccid dick is like 4.5 inches and it manages to touch the bowl especially when i cover it up with toilet paper (i sometimes do that on public toilets)

Mine does sometimes when I get an erection randomly when sitting on the toilet. Then the coldness of the toilet bowl only stimulates the erection more and it's really uncomfortable.