Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who’s your oneitis?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
Without foid worshipping, who was/is your oneitis if you had one? I admit there was a phase of mine where I had one but she will never know I exist.

It's always been classmates of mine when I had ones.

I'm oneitis-free now tho, fortunately.

One of my classmates, still a bit obsessed with her but that's mostly it

I can relate. It’s even more frustrating when you see her hang out with chad

I can relate. It’s even more frustrating when you see her hang out with chad
When you hear her talking about sexual stuff to other normies, after she rejected you :reeeeee:

When you hear her talking about sexual stuff to other normies, after she rejected you :reeeeee:
My first big oneitis when I was 13-14 I heard her talk about how she had an 18yo boyfriend with a huge dick. It didn't depress me bc i delusionmaxxed into thinking she was joking. Fucking brootal men :feelsclown:

My first big oneitis when I was 13-14 I heard her talk about how she had an 18yo boyfriend with a huge dick. It didn't depress me bc i delusionmaxxed into thinking she was joking. Fucking brootal men :feelsclown:
:dafuckfeels:
Brutal shit man
But feminists would still say that girls under 18 aren't interested in sex, and that they are too young to be sexualized JFL

Imagine being over 20 and virgin as a female.Her religious sect is the most based because it involves no pre marital sex

I dont have one ngl. Im mostly not even interested in love or women anymore. Just wanna die more than anything. I'm too broken. Its over

Nuclear holocaust

Official Oneitis Theme Song

It was always classmates for me too...it should not be forgotten that just as grape juice eventually becomes wine, unrequited love eventually becomes a bitter hatred

I Don't Have A Oneitis