Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who's your favourite high iq poster? [ Appreciation Thread ]

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Whos threads do you like reading the most?

@Pillow City Pimp

That one guy who posted about that one thing

@PLA1092 he's the opposite of what I'd call high IQ but i like his goofiness :feelscomfy:

@Chad he hasn’t made a thread yet, but i feel like his threads would be the best ones here

Most of the people I can think of who created actually high IQ high effort threads are gone :feelsrope:

I won't name them specifically since I just came back from almost a year away, but there are still some good posters. This forum has seen better and worse days.

@ThoughtfulCel before he left

Currently @Caelus @incelerated @Mortis @CopingForBrutality @FrothySolutions @wereq @Chingaquedito @GeckoBus @Balding Subhuman @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @gummybearcel @PLA1092 @gymletethnicel @SlayerSlayer @WacoGoesDown

And many who have left
im about to eat rice with meatballs YUM YUM :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Currently @Caelus @incelerated @Mortis @CopingForBrutality @FrothySolutions @wereq @Chingaquedito @GeckoBus @Balding Subhuman @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @gummybearcel @PLA1092 @gymletethnicel @SlayerSlayer @WacoGoesDown

And many who have left
:feelsYall:

And many who have left
Just tag the whole forum theory

@UgƖy @Epedaphic @Stupid Clown @MillionBashStream97 (who literally just fucking left, fuck this)

Just check my following/followers list. Only high IQ people there.

And many who have left
thanks bro

@hierophant
@Intellau_Celistic

And many who have left
:panties:

Screenshot 2023 1207 132219

And many who have left
thank you so much my friend

a lot of them are highiq, list is appreciated

but no one mentioned @lifefuel here ?
he's maybe a Black Panther type but he does say lots of based blackpilled stuff

@Stupid Clown is certainly one of the higher IQ posters.

@Stupid Clown is certainly one of the higher IQ posters.
Agreed. Also @WorthlessSlavicShit and @Gymcelled. I also have seen some great comments recently from @Grotesque Deformity and @Buried Alive 2.0. I don’t know why I’m blanking on the username that’s my bad by the user with Clippy as his Avi (haven’t seen him post much lately) has also had some great comments.

a lot of them are highiq, list is appreciated

but no one mentioned @lifefuel here ?
he's maybe a Black Panther type but he does say lots of based blackpilled stuff
I find it charming how despite a lot of incels fully acknowledging that they’re racist or race realists we’re still a very disparate group of people racially who actually get along and generally just chill and roll with it. Here if someone calls me a nigger faggot I just chuckle and call them a retard and we all move on with our lives. But the rest of soyciety are such fucking control freak babies that they have a mental collapse and lose their minds if someone says a no-no word or espouses a controversial viewpoint they disagree with. Reminds me a lot of this greentext kek:

And yeah, I agree for @lifefuel sometimes we disagree here and there, but he’s also said some good shit and has some high efforts comments iirc. He seems to also have a decent tolerance for when people push back or insult him and I gotta respect that. I’m not thinking of anything in particular that’s just what I vaguely remember following the forums over time.

intellau_cellistic