Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who's your favourite hERo?

• Thread starter Saint Lives MattER
  • Start date

Who's your favourite hERo?

• Mark Lepine

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Elliot Rodger

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Alek Minassian

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Cho

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Based Bundy

• Ed Kemper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brenton Tarrant

• Brandon Clark

• othER

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • None (Bluepilled Pacifist terrorist if you vote for this)

• Total voters
Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
VPvnS2w

everyone of those had a gf

Yo mama

is a terrorist for making you an incel

Wikes McDermid or whatever his name is. The asian guy who made an experiment with noodle whores in his location to find out 95% of them dated white or black guys and only 5% someone else. He's truly a man of science who discovered the truth about his race and explored the only scientific and logical solution to the problem. He didn't kill anyone except himself, that is his only mistake.

I like Paddock the most ngl.

Not a single one has tried an assassination. I don't get why they always do mass shootings of random people.

Mcveigh.

Metro Man picture 1

Favorite hero

I finished listening to the undodgable rodges manifesto yesterday. He may be a bit eccentric, autistic or unique but he's such a tragic figure. He was ahead of his time. His thoughts about being unable to be related to by normies is very relatable.

He appears to have a sense of entitlement but it seems to stem from how much better people have it even if they are worse, younger, poorer, uglier or less moral than him which is relatable. To live is to serve and I don't feel entitled to a blonde upper class gf like he did. He came from a broken family, one without norms like families who's members follow traditions from before they were born. Life must have been hard for him; he wrote about how Somaya and his bullies gnawed at him but that it was nothing to the rejection his life consisted of and the lack of future he had despite being an above average IQ gentleman with style. That must also be relateble for many in this time. He didn't have anyone to talk to.

What makes him unique are the following:
1. Sense of entitlement and rage towards the successful uglies.
2. He actually went ER; most would not have gone through with it, even with a history of his mindset. His thought patter was rare or unique.

ER is just too funny. His YT vids were too good. Easily number 1 on this poll.

The ones who teached me thERe are bettER CHOices

ER is just too funny. His YT vids were too good. Easily number 1 on this poll.

Yeah, ER celebrity and entertainmentmaxxed. Love when he sees his own reflection in the window and says, "hey check it out, it's me" or something along those lines.
I finished listening to the undodgable rodges manifesto yesterday. He may be a bit eccentric, autistic or unique but he's such a tragic figure. He was ahead of his time. His thoughts about being unable to be related to by normies is very relatable.

He appears to have a sense of entitlement but it seems to stem from how much better people have it even if they are worse, younger, poorer, uglier or less moral than him which is relatable. To live is to serve and I don't feel entitled to a blonde upper class gf like he did. He came from a broken family, one without norms like families who's members follow traditions from before they were born. Life must have been hard for him; he wrote about how Somaya and his bullies gnawed at him but that it was nothing to the rejection his life consisted of and the lack of future he had despite being an above average IQ gentleman with style. That must also be relateble for many in this time. He didn't have anyone to talk to.

What makes him unique are the following:
1. Sense of entitlement and rage towards the successful uglies.
2. He actually went ER; most would not have gone through with it, even with a history of his mindset. His thought patter was rare or unique.

ER definitely had a way with words, and confidencemaxxed hard. But tbf he wasn't exceptionally unattractive and he was rich af, so is it really entitlement?
Seamaxxing boomer cunt. I appreciate he set the standard though. Imagine if he had better aim.

He was on the 32nd floor, fired 1000 rounds, and hit over 500 people. How much better does it get? From the war compilations I've watched, they're not hitting anything pretty much ever, let alone half the time.

Last edited: