Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who’s your favorite WWE superstar of all time?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Mine is Shawn Michaels , he’s so funny and badass , and I always wanted to be like him,a sexy boy:feelsLSD:

The Ultimate Warrior.

undertaker, rey mysterio, stone cold steve austin, and of course, john cena

You are gay faggot, kil yourself, you’re a disgrace even to this forum
>watches soap operas about ripped oily naked dudes and makes a thread about his favorite ones.

It's pretty clear who's the gayboy here.

Ted DiBiase "The Million Dollar Man" hahahahahah a legend

They are badass and manly there are also woman, it’s entertaining as hell you idiot, go watch your faggot anime

Which one

John Lena is good

Based
JFL at you amerifags watching this retarded gay boring shit. I would watch it if they did cool stunts like pro Mexicans and Japs but wwa is iterally a bunch of gay roidheads talking shit and little to no action.

Undertaker was probably my fave. Even as a manchild autist, I felt bad when Lesnar broke the streak.

Undertaker was probably my fave. Even as a manchild autist, I felt bad when Lesnar broke the streak.
Shawn Michaels should’ve broke the streak man :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: lesnar is overrated
JFL at you amerifags watching this retarded gay boring shit. I would watch it if they did cool stunts like pro Mexicans and Japs but wwa is iterally a bunch of gay roidheads talking shit and little to no action.
I’m not American you retard

i would have said jericho a few years ago

Aside from myself I would say Kevin Nash. Not because he was the best wrestler but because he was just so cool and 7’ tall :blackpill:
Other honorable mention is Triple H because he inspired me to start lifting.

Sadly I can’t watch today’s product it’s just so terrible.

undertaker, rey mysterio, stone cold steve austin, and of course, john cena

lost a lot of respect for him when he knelt to CCP for daring to suggest Taiwan is a sovereign nation
Gay thread
We need to fix that

E9e56560769597d5f38c7e56bb941270

I would watch it if they did cool stunts like pro Mexicans and Japs but wwa is iterally a bunch of gay roidheads talking shit and little to no action.

honorable mention is Triple H because he inspired me to start lifting
ShowerRideRousey

Last edited:
Undertaker, John Cena, Great Kali, Kane was good while he was crazy, Triple H. Mankind in the games was cool.

Boogeyman is my favorite

Roman Reigns

How do you think he will do against WWE champ Big E tomorrow night?
Also when it's over do you think Xavier will got a shot at the universal championship?

Punch
Crown
Slap

BigBrad2

BigE
Clap
BradXav
BackDoubleBrad

Maddox
Atop

VinceBradBelt
CrownCape