Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who’s your favorite Star Wars character

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Mine is darth maul and Anakin

Darth Maul was mine when I was little
I would say Boba Fett, I always thought he was cool
His death was stupid, He deserved better
Obi wan has always been one of my favourites too

Don't have one tbh

Ahsoka Tano.

The things i would do man..

2020 06 26 10 46 11

@Copexodius Maximus Best character is Viceroy Nute Gunray or Jar Jar Binks right? JFL :feelskek:

Han solo is definitely mine:feelscry:

Obi and Palpatine

Plo Koon or Kit Fisto

Jedi Masters

Last edited:
I dislike Soy wars tbh
But if I were to pick one I would take that bald, villian female. I have no idea what her name is. Looks weirdly hot to me.

@Copexodius Maximus Best character is Viceroy Nute Gunray or Jar Jar Binks right? JFL :feelskek:
Viceroy Gunray's main contribution to the series is having Sidious tell Vader to wipe him out and the other sepratist leaders.
Gungan master race

Personally, my favorite is probably the Emperor. He is based for the things he accomplished, and the power he held.
Tilotny and the other Bedlam sprits are probably the strongest character in Star Wars history though.

Starkiller/Galen Marek from The Force Unleashed, one of the better star wars games

I'm not super into star wars but I enjoy qui gons stories a lot. his 'fuk you' attitude to the jedi order and doing what the fuck he wanted. a lot of his ways were very not jedi-like and he was incredibly powerful and wise.

i dont particulary like the Hutts but they are very interesting race. apparently they are strong as fuck fighters and can resist the force and would fuck jedi up all over the galaxy. also they are really fast. i remember reading all that shit and was laughing my ass off. there was even a Jedi Hutt. i'd love to see that shit in the next movie.

I'm not super into star wars but I enjoy qui gons stories a lot. his 'fuk you' attitude to the jedi order and doing what the fuck he wanted. a lot of his ways were very not jedi-like and he was incredibly powerful and wise.

i dont particulary like the Hutts but they are very interesting race. apparently they are strong as fuck fighters and can resist the force and would fuck jedi up all over the galaxy. also they are really fast. i remember reading all that shit and was laughing my ass off. there was even a Jedi Hutt. i'd love to see that shit in the next movie.

If you're reading the EU novels, you're pretty into star wars, imo.

Viceroy Gunray's main contribution to the series is having Sidious tell Vader to wipe him out and the other sepratist leaders.
Gungan master race

Personally, my favorite is probably the Emperor. He is based for the things he accomplished, and the power he held.
Tilotny and the other Bedlam sprits are probably the strongest character in Star Wars history though.
Ye true, viceroy was meme but i loved the Trade federation destroyer droids. Sad thing that we didnt get to see much of em in the movies. Gungans were very cool indeed. I played this SW RTS game called SW: Galactic Battlegrounds when i was a kid and man it was epic. That game had so much shit and so many different types of units from alot of different factions/races. Even had an amazing campaign for all the different factions/races. The game featured this gungan unit called the faamba shield generator which was awesome. Super powerful support unit. I could still go back and enjoy that game today.

I also did not know about the bedlam spirits. JFL at putting omnipotent beings in the SW universe.

I don't have one cause i don't like the universe.

Jar Jar Binks unironically

Chewbacca, ogremaxxed, high DHT, high T, loyal as fuck, strong as fuck, never fucked up about getting no female attention even though he was incel

Any choice except Bib Fortuna or Salacious B Crumb exposes your fakeceldom.

Ye true, viceroy was meme but i loved the Trade federation destroyer droids. Sad thing that we didnt get to see much of em in the movies. Gungans were very cool indeed. I played this SW RTS game called SW: Galactic Battlegrounds when i was a kid and man it was epic. That game had so much shit and so many different types of units from alot of different factions/races. Even had an amazing campaign for all the different factions/races. The game featured this gungan unit called the faamba shield generator which was awesome. Super powerful support unit. I could still go back and enjoy that game today.

I also did not know about the bedlam spirits. JFL at putting omnipotent beings in the SW universe.
Honestly, the only star wars game I played as a kid was the clone wars game, but I watched other video game footages on youtube (incel trait).

Also yeah, EU was wayyyy too next level. I remember there was other dimensions in EU, and one where the anti-force exists. Mortis gods maybe the manifestations of the force itself, but they have no power over the anti-force. And then the bedlam fkin spirits just straight up are omnipotent

Chewbacca, ogremaxxed, high DHT, high T, loyal as fuck, strong as fuck, never fucked up about getting no female attention even though he was incel

oef so true

Honestly, the only star wars game I played as a kid was the clone wars game, but I watched other video game footages on youtube (incel trait).

Also yeah, EU was wayyyy too next level. I remember there was other dimensions in EU, and one where the anti-force exists. Mortis gods maybe the manifestations of the force itself, but they have no power over the anti-force. And then the bedlam fkin spirits just straight up are omnipotent
Damn, way too much shit. Over for Lorecels. I legit dont know shit bout star wars.

Damn, way too much shit. Over for Lorecels. I legit dont know shit bout star wars.
That's what happens when you autistmaxxx and read the starwiki for hours and hours

based grievous

Anakin and Mace Windu. Count Doku is cool as well.

From what I know, Elliot Rodger was cast as Anakin.

Wreck it ralph

darth sidious