Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whos this nig? I always see him promoting blacks in braincels

Grizzly_fam

Grizzly_fam

Raging Misogynist, Personalitycel
Is this nigga always looking for some kind of validation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190402-024330.jpg
    Screenshot_20190402-024330.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 173
if he does this lots then its obvious cope but I never seen him before

dinkas are the nordics of africa

I thought it was @SoyUnPerdedor from the name but who knows, braincels is pretty cucked up to a certain point past memes. And redditors have a habit of searching through your comment history whenever you post something, so you should stay away.

True, they should be euthanized
They live in their own country and culture. They arent subjected to western beauty standards, they have their own.

The Dinkas are some gangly people who look malnourished. Despite their height, they would get mogged badly in the West.

dinka-boys-south-sudan-picture-id559305401

The Dinkas are some gangly people who look malnourished. Despite their height, they would get mogged badly in the West.

dinka-boys-south-sudan-picture-id559305401

If they came to America they could atleast NBAmax

It isn’t me.

Ethiopians are ugly as fuck

Legit post. They’re tall as fuck and have better facial bone structure than other Africans. Mogging machines
never begun for nondinksafricancels

tseriescels should go back to shitting in public tbh

i woun't be surprised if most tyrones are dinka descendents
Tyrones has white blood which make them tyrones.

otherwise pure africancel is not tyrone,its over for them

are you high dude?
Yeah almost always. But seriously, they look really bad. Somalis for all their faults have at least somewhat scultped faces, the majority of those in the picture above barely look like rough sketches JFL. The outer two on the left, and rightmost + third rightmost look like they've been stung by bees for the last hour.