Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's the oldest user here

What's your age?

• Total voters
ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Curious to know who the oldest cel is here. I'm 26. I assume there's gotta be a few users 40+ right? Anyone know who they are?

probably @Emba

@edgelordcel and me are 19... wizardcels

Im 21, for some here im already an oldcel

I'm 33. I believe both @Emba and @gotet are 40+

@Emba is supposedly 60 years old but I can't really imagine a 60 year old guy posting on .is so idk
he has posted several clips of his voice. he is really being honest.

@Emba is supposedly 60 years old but I can't really imagine a 60 year old guy posting on .is so idk
If i remember correctly there was another boomer here a few years ago. He actually posted videos of old TV shows from the 60s that he watched as a kid, so i think he legit was over 60 years old.

he has posted several clips of his voice. he is really being honest.
Do you have any links to the threads where he posted his voice?

If i remember correctly there was another boomer here a few years ago. He actually posted videos of old TV shows from the 60s that he watched as a kid, so i think he legit was over 60 years old.
What was that users name?

24 years of inceldom and counting

35, so I'm relatively old.

Turned 14 this year :horror:
How tf did you become a mod on an incel forum then at that age? Aren't you supposed to be atleast 18 to even be on this forum?

How tf did you become a mod on an incel forum then at that age? Aren't you supposed to be atleast 18 to even be on this forum?
No
He might be 14 but he's a good mod.

there are a few active users who are 40+ but idk whos the oldest

probably @Emba
I'm 33. I believe both @Emba and @gotet are 40+
¡Hi! I'm Emba! And I'm 60+!

As for why tf I post here instead of just stfu and hurry up and die, wtf not?

I'm here to provide an example of just how fucked up a man can become after a lifetime of solitude!

As a brilliant savant I am on the cutting edges of many skills and philosophies. And Why not? It's not like I have anything else to do....

I'm here to provide an example of just how fucked up a man can become after a lifetime of solitude!

As a brilliant savant I am on the cutting edges of many skills and philosophies. And Why not? It's not like I have anything else to do....
You are imo the best and the least annoying user here tbh

You said you've read a lot. Ever read any marquis de sade? Dostoyevsky?

Put it this way I remember the eighties in full

I don't see why it's so shocking that there's middle aged people here

Put it this way I remember the eighties in full

I don't see why it's so shocking that there's middle aged people here
I guess I just see losta of brain dead 18yr old greycels posting brain rot threads all day, myself included . It gives a immature vibe to the site.

19 here, anything above 20 is old cel status imo, you’re not getting any younger and the prime of your life is fading away

I think @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY is also an oldcel

Hi! I'm Emba! And I claim to be old. Hence my many obscure posts about long dead memes and shit!

I'm not an advanced ai with a historical knowledge of internet shit.