Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who's the oldest KISSLESS virgin here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I've been waiting for my first kiss forever. I'd actually prefer being kissed to having sex. Who here has had the longest wait for their first kiss?

This Reddit guy is 50:

25 and still kissless

me at 39 old cel

I'm actually terrified of my first kiss tbh like I have no experience so I feel Ima make a fool out of myself

I'm actually terrified of my first kiss tbh like I have no experience so I feel Ima make a fool out of myself

You act like you have a kiss planned out for you.

lol I wish. My hope is to at least kiss a drunk slut at a party at the very least

Well if she's drunk, it won't really matter how you kiss her lol.

29 and never even held a girls hand.

My god dude, how do you find the spirit to get out of bed in the morning
I do not know but I felt much worse when I was 25 to 35 but its getting better now since I no longer have hope.

I fuckin lol'd when he said he watches anime
that thread is fucking great. "how were your school years?" - I was bullied.

nvm just read the question about incels. he's a cuck

Last edited:
I remember there was a 40 year old kissless virgin here once

It comes naturally. The way a dog can instinctually swim, you will be able to kiss (if you ever do).

It comes naturally. The way a dog can instinctually swim, you will be able to kiss (if you ever do).
I mean make out though like woman care about how strong you press or how you maneuver yourself. It looks complicated tbh

I mean make out though like woman care about how strong you press or how you maneuver yourself. It looks complicated tbh
Human lips are full of nerves. They're a lot like your fingers in the way you are able to articulate and control them.

I fuckin lol'd when he said he watches anime
that thread is fucking great. "how were your school years?" - I was bullied.

nvm just read the question about incels. he's a cuck
lol at him distancing himself from us. Absolutely pathetic.

does it count if she was dared?

lol at him distancing himself from us. Absolutely pathetic.

He's probably just trying to protect his posting on cuckit, considering the failed normans there are so fucking ferocious that ANY thought crime will lead them to snoop after him and harass him on every sub he posts on.

Or maybe he's one of those old-time redpill copers, no idea.

wtf does a kiss even feel like

LOL nah the only thing they hate is if you put too much tongue, drool all over their mouth or bite their tongue or something.

look attthose CANCERS giving "advice" to him FUCKING MAKES ME RAGE

your libido is getting lower during your 30s too. u are already 40. it's expected that ur sexual desires have diminished.
They are. I am not even trying anymore as I get rejected even by 45 year olds. So they do not even want me as a beta bux

They are. I am not even trying anymore as I get rejected even by 45 year olds. So they do not even want me as a beta bux

It's pretty much over at 40. I'm so sorry.

Forget about women. ThERe is a bettER path for you to follow. Make a diffERence before you die. Become our hERo we will worship you long after your demise.

holy shit buddy boyo. You must be lying. So you are telling me you accepted being a kissless virgin at 30 and didn't rope? Suspicious.
I am too cowardly and I have a mom to take care of

I'll assume you are telling the truth for your sake. My question is, WHY HAVEN'T YOU ROPED YET?
There are family depending on me. Cannot abandon them and I am already over the point that I am happy to cope

44! And loling about 21 year olds calling themselves oldcel.

i'm 37

if you make it over 30 it doesn't really bother you anymore, you are so use to being single since you've been single your whole life it just feels normal. cope i guess

30 here!
Lost virginity to hooker at 29 some 2 months ago.
No sex or intimacy since then.
I do feel like offing myself sometimes. At least we have hookers...

I think that is a guy named DyingHope here.

42 yo KHV

We have a new winner. How did that even happen?
Probably the same way I was a kissless virgin at 29.
It just happened @oldcel1973 simply didn't want to go to a hooker while I did.

We have a new winner. How did that even happen?
Nothing happened.
I went to hookers when i was 37. But it did not really work out. My libido is down.
@balkancel: You must be kissless? Hookers usually don't kiss.

Nothing happened.
I went to hookers when i was 37. But it did not really work out. My libido is down.
@balkancel: You must be kissless? Hookers usually don't kiss.

@oldcel1973 Well the one I went to kissed me.
After we had been fucking for a while (I'd say ~15 mins but who keeps time really) but still.
My libido is still pretty high.

@oldcel1973 Well the one I went to kissed me.
After we had been fucking for a while (I'd say ~15 mins but who keeps time really) but still.
My libido is still pretty high.
Fucking chad...