Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who's the most obnoxious kind of coper?

Most obnoxious coper.

• Gym copers "just hit the gym bro! Women care more about body than we do!"

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Personality coper "women can sense you post on incel forums"

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Prostitution copers "everyone pays in some way. Getting a hooker is no different than Chad"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red pill coper "men reach their peak in their 30s. Just grind in your 20s bro"

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Animal shelter coper "just join an animal shelter and do something good while Chad fucks women bro"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Personality copers

gym copers for sure

they literally only get male attention and still LARP about foids

Make the votes public you coward

Personality copers. Personality is only valued among men because this leads to more stable societies. Foids don't care about a good personality because a good personality has no benefit, but Chad thugmaxxing does, for them.

The analysis of "The Wall" is partially a cope and partially a reality. Only once the foids have material stability will they begin the process of reproducing with a beta provider, and this agrees with the scientific blackpill of the dual mating strategy.

probably gym copers

gym copers for sure

they literally only get male attention and still LARP about foids
Lol. I'm reminded of one spamming his selfies on discord and all the foids ignored him despite his six pack. Meanwhile a crossdressing pretty boy had multiple foids simping. Humiliation.

Personality copers
These are the most lowiq out of all of them.

redpill copers
i've asked (((therapists))) about being incel (when i was bluepilled) and i heard "just wait until 30 bro :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"

Personality copers, gym copers are a very close second.

Tbh sometimes i believe that gym copers are homosexual. They use the gym as solution for every problem a man has and they want to see other men in the gym at all cost

Personality copers. Personality is only valued among men because this leads to more stable societies. Foids don't care about a good personality because a good personality has no benefit, but Chad thugmaxxing does, for them.

The analysis of "The Wall" is partially a cope and partially a reality. Only once the foids have material stability will they begin the process of reproducing with a beta provider, and this agrees with the scientific blackpill of the dual mating strategy.
Having a "good personality" as an unattractive guy will lead to the negative perception that you're a simp trying to get in woman's pants (mostly true) or that you're a jester normies can use for their own entertainment.

The wall will be less of a reality because of the internet now.

Personality copers, gym copers and Redpill copers

redpill copers
i've asked (((therapists))) about being incel (when i was bluepilled) and i heard "just wait until 30 bro :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"
About this, 30 is too old to have kids, male's sperm becomes geriatric also, just not as bad as women's eggs, so even if it was true you are past the peak age of having the best chance of producing healthy offspring. Humans are meant to have kids way before their 30s, it's definitely not natural to have your first sexual experience past 30, let alone have kids past 30.
I think it's disgusting and harmful that anyone is trying to normalize this idea, redpillers and bluepillers both do this.

I'm torn between personality and red pill copers. I hate personality copers because they're assuming I'm a piece of shit without knowing me and red pill copers because they expect you to build a small business that generates thousands a month like it's an easy thing

Personality copers, gym copers are a very close second.

Tbh sometimes i believe that gym copers are homosexual. They use the gym as solution for every problem a man has and they want to see other men in the gym at all cost
It does seem that way. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
redpill copers
Imagine wasting money on a theRAPIST and they give you stock online redpill advice :lul:
Was he normie?

Id say the Red pill, because while they know Modern women are insufferable, they still chase em or think that women lose their SMV once they hit their 30s, while they belive they can just not live with a women, despite that you need a 2 income household to even survive (except you make like 6 figures)

Lol. I'm reminded of one spamming his selfies on discord and all the foids ignored him despite his six pack. Meanwhile a crossdressing pretty boy had multiple foids simping. Humiliation.

These are the most lowiq out of all of them.
discord gym copers are even worse.

sure having a nice physique is good, not even mentioning just being healthy and whatnot, but being non-NT/being ugly will completely counteract that

also all your threads are good reads and completely based

Id say the Red pill, because while they know Modern women are insufferable, they still chase em or think that women lose their SMV once they hit their 30s, while they belive they can just not live with a women, despite that you need a 2 income household to even survive (except you make like 6 figures)
Exactly, I voted redpill also.
I think it's the most harmful to incels because it appeals to us the most due to having some truth to it, but is equally if not more destructive as other copes.

Imagine wasting money on a theRAPIST and they give you stock online redpill advice :lul:
Was he normie?
my mom forced me to go at the time
no, the (((therapist))) was a foid :foidSoy:

About this, 30 is too old to have kids, male's sperm becomes geriatric also, just not as bad as women's eggs, so even if it was true you are past the peak age of having the best chance of producing healthy offspring. Humans are meant to have kids way before their 30s, it's definitely not natural to have your first sexual experience past 30, let alone have kids past 30.
I think it's disgusting and harmful that anyone is trying to normalize this idea, redpillers and bluepillers both do this.
It starts going bad lats 40s and 50s for men.

I'm torn between personality and red pill copers. I hate personality copers because they're assuming I'm a piece of shit without knowing me and red pill copers because they expect you to build a small business that generates thousands a month like it's an easy thing
Obviously you have to be a horrible guy or else women would date you. Everyone knows women date only based on good personality alone and guys who are le hevkin evil never get a chance with them.

The business shit is funny because the redpiller giving you this advice is either a scammer trying to sell you an online course or a larping retard who bought an online course pretending they got rich off drop shipping and Bitcoin.

gym copers are homosexuals on roids

personality copers are like the flamboyant effeminate homosexual caricatures from 80's-90's shows, where they were used as comic relief

the latter, bc it shouldn't even be possible to be that much of a faggot

The business shit is funny because the redpiller giving you this advice is either a scammer trying to sell you an online course or a larping retard who bought an online course pretending they got rich off drop shipping and Bitcoin.
my irl friend got scammed by multiple of them :feelskek: I told him beforehand that rich people are out there making money, not teaching people how to make money. Well, he ended up ignoring me and paid for multiple courses from which he learned absolutely nothing. Essentially all the courses said that you need to work hard and have a grinder mindset. Also one of them tried to get access to his bank account :feelskek:

my mom forced me to go at the time
no, the (((therapist))) was a foid :foidSoy:
LOL A FOID GIVING YOU REDPILL ADVICE! actually come to think of it she's probably suggesting you betabux.

discord gym copers are even worse.

sure having a nice physique is good, not even mentioning just being healthy and whatnot, but being non-NT/being ugly will completely counteract that

also all your threads are good reads and completely based
Exactly. Maybe if you're Ltn muscles will help you look better to men but if you're ugly or short you'll be a joke to everyone and you certainly won't attract women.

They fuck gold diggers if anything so they usually fuck the kind of woman they complain so much about.

Basically prostitution with extra steps.

my irl friend got scammed by multiple of them :feelskek: I told him beforehand that rich people are out there making money, not teaching people how to make money. Well, he ended up ignoring me and paid for multiple courses from which he learned absolutely nothing. Essentially all the courses said that you need to work hard and have a grinder mindset. Also one of them tried to get access to his bank account :feelskek:
Lmfao. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: how much did each cost?

Alternative answer: mental health coper.
I think those are the most annoying to me actually because I can't stand the gaslighting and unlike the other copes you listed there is ZERO truth to it.
The reason for our problems is not our "mental health" our "mental health" is a result of our problems, gaslighting us into thinking it's our state of mind that is at fault and that if we only get our "mental health" in check everything will magically work itself out is completely untrue and it's evil to tell that to men like us that.
Also most theRAPISTS are females and make a living exploiting lonely men... at least the redpillers occasionally give helpful advice that could lead people to finding the blackpill.

Last edited:
like 50€, he ended up wasting 500€ in total i think. One of these red pillers asked 500€ for his course
Lmfao he could've invested that money instead and made at least double in profit come five years.

The reason for our problems is not our "mental health" our "mental health" is a result of our problems, gaslighting us into thinking it's our state of mind that is at fault and that if we only get our "mental health" in check everything will magically work itself out is completely untrue and it's evil to tell that to men like us that.