Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's the biggest Chad you've known irl

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
What does he look like?
What kind of attention does he get? 
What the chadliest thing you've seen him do?

Share some of your stories

Me when I was 17-25. Did nothing though.

Haven't known any thoroughbred Chads IRL thankfully. One of my best friends was good looking 11-16 but you can't do fuck all at that age anyway. Then he quickly got fat and average.

existentialhack said:

Haven't known any thoroughbred Chads IRL thankfully. One of my best friends was good looking 11-16 but you can't do fuck all at that age anyway. Then he quickly got fat and average.

One of my good friends is a textbook Chad, being friends with someone like this is detrimental to your health if you're not mentally stable and fully secure with your looks, or look decent yourself. We'd go out and he'd get approached on the dancefloor, smoking area, bathroom area ect Girls would come up to him and legit feel up his jaw. Girls' friends would approach him and tell him their friend thinks he's hot. Girls in his class with bfs would add him on fb despite not ever spoken to him (he's quite reserved) and try chatting him. Used to drive me insane, even though I look good myself. God knows what it would do to an incel. Legit suicide fuel

I never saw any ridiculous Chad behavior, but I've seen women throw themselves at Chad and treat me like a piece of shit. I have seen Chad flirt hard openly next to his present chick and it's interesting to see how women just shut down certain parts of their brains when Chad is around.

Though I'll be real Chad has been cool with me. I think it's because I'm a big fatty so they didn't want to take a chance fighting me on the off chance I'm not a bitch.

forevergymcelling said:
What does he look like?
What kind of attention does he get?
What the chadliest thing you've seen him do?
Share some of your stories
u were a chad 17-25? EX CHADS don't belong BITCH

One of the biggest Chads I've ever seen was when I went clubbing with another PSLer; been clubbing over 200 nights, never have I ever seen a Chad of this caliber, mogs everyone's I know irl and anyone I've seen on a night out.

Made a post about it a while ago

"We were in the smoking area for a bit then walked in and I saw this 6'4 gymcelled guy making out with a really hot girl. All I could see for the side was a purely defined monster jaw and ramus. Couldn't believe it, never seen a lower third like that irl. Comparable to Matt Lemond. When he stopped making out with her I could see his whole face, legit couldn't believe it, 7.5-8 PSL rating. He legit had it all. Me and ------ we're standing right next to him and we're being mogged into absolute oblivion. Think of all the uk slayer shows like love island, ex on the beach ect this guy mogged the cast of every one of those shows. Funny thing was me and him were wearing the exact same thing, I looked comical in comparison. Really wish I took pics tbh but there were too many people, too risky. After he pulled the girl he just fucking left her to go speak to his boys outside, she was just waiting in the doorway for like 15 mins waiting for the chad to come back in."

forevergymcelling said:
One of my good friends is a textbook Chad, being friends with someone like this is detrimental to your health if you're not mentally stable and fully secure with your looks, or look decent yourself. We'd go out and he'd get approached on the dancefloor, smoking area, bathroom area ect Girls would come up to him and legit feel up his jaw. Girls' friends would approach him and tell him their friend thinks he's hot. Girls in his class with bfs would add him on fb despite not ever spoken to him (he's quite reserved) and try chatting him. Used to drive me insane, even though I look good myself. God knows what it would do to an incel. Legit suicide fuel

Thankfully we went to good schools and he came from a good family, it was only the "cool" kids that were fucking at 14-16 at our school, and he wasn't one. Then @ 16 I got good looking, became a recluse and he ditched me. If I'd had to be an Incel with a Chad friend at 17-18 I'd kill myself for certain.

Also grateful I live in a shitheap city. Honestly can't remember seeing a purebred Chad at all. But then I've never been in a club, or visited any slayer feeding grounds.

YoBrunette said:
WTF is mog or mogged

Mogged:
Suffix indicating being dominated by another person. The stem word denotes the feature that one is being dominated by.

-heightmogged
Being dominated by another's height.

-wristmogged
Being dominated by a man with a thicker wrist.

-skullmogged
Being dominated by a man with a better shaped or bigger skull.

Was a german dude.
Slightly smaller then me, something around 6'0 or 6'1, but with the face and hair of a model, jacked as well.
Spend some two to three months with him in the same dorm and he had every second day, without fail, a new girl in his bed.
On the weekends he wasn't even in the room except in the morning for a shower, otherwise he was just out meeting girls.
Sometimes he took videos on how he fucked them and showed them around once.
And another time he showed me his pictures how he was five years ago, a tall, but fat guy who played 12 hours WoW per day, at least by his own recollection.

He transfered tough after a few months since he unexpectedly got accepted at another college.
Never met someone like him again.
Genuine nice guy, helped me to work out and during the week was alright to learn with, but seeing his success with woman and knowing how I always faired did hurt a bit.

5'6 gymcel who probably fucked over 100 slurries, he did it while on ltr that last over 8 years now

YoBrunette said:
WTF is mog or mogged

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AMOG

forevergymcelling said:
existentialhack said:
One of my good friends is a textbook Chad, being friends with someone like this is detrimental to your health if you're not mentally stable and fully secure with your looks, or look decent yourself. We'd go out and he'd get approached on the dancefloor, smoking area, bathroom area ect Girls would come up to him and legit feel up his jaw. Girls' friends would approach him and tell him their friend thinks he's hot. Girls in his class with bfs would add him on fb despite not ever spoken to him (he's quite reserved) and try chatting him. Used to drive me insane, even though I look good myself. God knows what it would do to an incel. Legit suicide fuel
Holy fuck lol, anymore chad stories with him?

Weed said:
Holy fuck lol, anymore chad stories with him?

So many, don't even know where to begin lol

It's common for girls to triple message him, days or weeks after he ignores them, telling him they're horny and for him to come round. He gets stared at when walking through the library to studycel. He usually has a harem of at least 3 girls at any one time that he can fuck, athough he's lazy as fuck, they text him to come over but he'd rather play BF1 with me lmao. I remember one time we were in a club he held the door open for a girl and she stopped mid way and said "You've got the best jaw I've ever seen". Some guy in the smoking area told him he looks like a Lanister. One time when he went back home with a girl from a party, she got home and paraded him around the house telling her housemates how hot he is and that he looks like a MM. Back in first year dorms girls upstairs used to refer to us as the hollister models. My saving grace is that he is really high inhb, he doesn't approach at all and takes a while to escalate with girls. When I first met him we went out and started dancing with a group of 3 girls, I manged to get the hottest one and he got the second hottest, I found out later that the hottest one told her friend later that she wished she got him instead..... it took him like 6 moths to tell me cause he knew it would trigger me

for reference he looks like this:

6'2

Like this from the side:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwipnMStgOHXAhUEaRQKHX-OCZEQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fweheartit.com%2Fentry%2F117510204&psig=AOvVaw2a1mVdQ0i2zapJWV2R8HmM&ust=1511949308365026

Like this from the front: 

https://data.whicdn.com/images/34620781/large.jpg

Tall (6'3)
Good frame
Dark hair, blue eyes
Perfectly sculptured face (not a single flaw)
Gets a perfect tan in a single day
Really smart and successful (works as a lawyer, used to work as a judge despite not being all that old)
Married to lawyer Stacy, with two kids

When we were hanging out with him and his brother on vacation, he would always hang by himself (he is a few years older). He probably wanted to be by himself to pick up girls.

I haven't seem him around girls that much, but I am sure he gets a ton of attention.

Whenever anyone talks about him (parents, etc), his good looks are always mentioned. Everyone talks to highly of him, for good reasons.

YoBrunette said:
WTF is mog or mogged
I sense a female and your kind is not allowed

forevergymcelling said:
So many, don't even know where to begin lol

It's common for girls to triple message him, days or weeks after he ignores them, telling him they're horny and for him to come round. He gets stared at when walking through the library to studycel. He usually has a harem of at least 3 girls at any one time that he can fuck, athough he's lazy as fuck, they text him to come over but he'd rather play BF1 with me lmao. I remember one time we were in a club he held the door open for a girl and she stopped mid way and said "You've got the best jaw I've ever seen". Some guy in the smoking area told him he looks like a Lanister. One time when he went back home with a girl from a party, she got home and paraded him around the house telling her housemates how hot he is and that he looks like a MM. Back in first year dorms girls upstairs used to refer to us as the hollister models. My saving grace is that he is really high inhb, he doesn't approach at all and takes a while to escalate with girls. When I first met him we went out and started dancing with a group of 3 girls, I manged to get the hottest one and he got the second hottest, I found out later that the hottest one told her friend later that she wished she got him instead..... it took him like 6 moths to tell me cause he knew it would trigger me

for reference he looks like this:

6'2

Like this from the side:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwipnMStgOHXAhUEaRQKHX-OCZEQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fweheartit.com%2Fentry%2F117510204&psig=AOvVaw2a1mVdQ0i2zapJWV2R8HmM&ust=1511949308365026

Like this from the front: 

https://data.whicdn.com/images/34620781/large.jpg
Damn I wish I was a chad.. so are you a chadlite?

When I was into PUA we had a meetup with my local group one of the guys who showed up was this 6'6" ripped Giga Chad who looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he was young.

He was visiting from another city. When he came here he had no hotel booked and didn't know anyone. So he just got off the train, went to a bar and picked up an airplane stewardess. Went to her place and fucked her, then crashed there for the duration of his stay, while he was fucking other women.

Don't know any actual chads. I know a chad-lite though

Weed said:
Damn I wish I was a chad.. so are you a chadlite?

Depends on who you ask. Been rated anywhere from PSL 6.5-8 by like 20 dif users

Well if u were rated 6+ PSL u shouldnt be on incels lmao.. you're good to go bro.
I hope to reach psl 7 someday.. user of this forum said I could be 7 or 7.5 with normal chin

forevergymcelling said:

PSL?

a guy FHOs jump on on sight

forevergymcelling said:

So what are you doing here you retarded lookism faggot?

Bushladen008 said:
So what are you doing here you retarded lookism faggot?

Need my daily dose of blackpill

forevergymcelling said:
Need my daily dose of blackpill

Yeh well, you can get it elsewhere. Fuck off

My friend. He legit looks a younger version of Sean O’Pry expect his eye color isn’t as bright. I’d rate him 8/10, would probably go up half a point if he hit the gym. What can I say about the attention he gets...Being with him is suicide fuel, all the girls race to him, his other friends love him and respect him even though he doesn’t hang out with them that much. He gets sex offers directly or indirectly from pretty and highly fuckable sloots. Chadliest thing he’s ever done : existing. His mere existence is Chadly in itself, he once got complimented by a female in front of her BF and she started apologizing to her BF saying she was “just kidding”.

Octopusgun2 said:
he once got complimented by a female in front of her BF and she started apologizing to her BF saying she was “just kidding”.
LMAO what the fuck is wrong with these roasties, they literally can't contain themselves around Chad

justforlulzandkeks said:
Octopusgun2 said:
he once got complimented by a female in front of her BF and she started apologizing to her BF saying she was “just kidding”.
LMAO what the fuck is wrong with these roasties, they literally can't contain themselves around Chad
Her BF was all red and his cheeks were literally shaking and falling down because he couldn’t hold his fake smile when she complimented him. My Chad friend was weirded out and tried to go along with it (it was a really cringy moment).

existentialhack said:

pics or gtfo

A guy with perfectly sculpted jaw, blonde hair, blue eyes who last I heard was becoming a surgeon. He was also a track runner and a pretty great archer.
He was a cunt.

A blond asshole with a rich daddy. Holds parties and travels in huge groups of bullies. Some people have it so easy.

YoBrunette said:
WTF is mog or mogged

Can we delete this obvious girl ^^^, check her other posts and get her to fuck off

i was at the hartsfield jackson atlanta airport the other day and when i got off the train to get to my teriminal i saw a legit chad viking

tied back long blonde hair
bright blue eyes
he looked just like chris carmack
and was 6'6 at the least

i had to legit turn my head to continue looking at this son of odin

jesus

my roomate, yes itis suicide fuel

Slutel said:
A blond asshole with a rich daddy. Holds parties and travels in huge groups of bullies. Some people have it so easy.

Blonds are twinky faggots. Real Chad has brown hair.

Sorry for the gigabump but this thread is extreme and utter suicide fuel. Literally felt sick reading it, fuck this rigged earth

Sorry for the gigabump but this thread is extreme and utter suicide fuel. Literally felt sick reading it, fuck this rigged earth
Holy shit
You honestly have to be atleast 6'0 to even compete

My best friend and neighbor in elementary school. Blonde, blue eyed, chiseled face, tan. We stopped being friends in middle school as I started to get uglier and uglier and he just kept on ascending even further. In highschool he was on the swim team and the football team. Last I heard he had just graduated college and was doing some ocean biology shit.

Yeah, i worked with him in a restaurant. Was 6'2. Wideframed, but didn't lift. Blue hunter eyes, strong browridge. Had a buzzcut. Was a surfer. Would act like a stereotypical jock. Would jokingly harass me over simple mistakes. Would roughhouse with me when the managers weren't there. Jumped out from behind a corner and scared me when I was leaving. All the girls were annoyed with him despite being obviously attracted to him. Wasn't ambitious at all. He once said "I'm 27, i'm just gonna wait tables and surf". He eventually revealed to me that he was with the same girl for 5 years, and she broke his heart. Said he's never felt emotions for girls again.

What does he look like? Typical weight lifter dickhead type with tanned skin and blue piercing eyes.
What kind of attention does he get? Was with several chicks in HS I actually liked at the time. I hated him and wanted to kill him.
What the chadliest thing you've seen him do? Tried to get into a fight with me and mock me, but luckily for me I was a grade ahead of him and had height on my side. I ended up smashing him against a wall and after that he left me alone for good.

Biggest chad I ever knew was 6’5, really skinny and not that great looking - probably a 6/10 face. But he slayed literally every woman he met, including many stacies.

He was a really boring guy, no knowledge or interests, very poor social skills, he used to lie in bed all day watching daytime tv and watching sports. He also has a small dick.

JBT confirmed.

JUST. BE. TALL.

Last edited:
I have a curry-chadlite friend that doesn't know he's good looking since he was a virgin until 23 or so. He gymmaxxed and got rid of his high inhib. Has been able to score plenty of white Stacies but still has a lot of incel tendencies, is Blackpilled (one of the only reasons I hang out with him), and still considers himself to have low SMV.

Interestingly, he actually seemed to what I like to call, "fuck up the sexual ladder". The girl he lost his virginity to was about a 4-5 and then it just kept going up from there. I wonder if that's a plausible theory to fuck upwards until you're desired by hotter stacies. His logic was that Stacies seem to just like guys that have girlfriends, ugly or not. Not that I'll ever know what its like to even have one gf. Fuck. :feelsbadman:

i used to have this "friend" that had moids going all over him. i hate him still. basically he had lots of hair, not only facial but also on his head..his mf skin was perfect- never had any pimples or acne and he was ripped... the only thing that he didn't have was height.. he is still short ..like 5,6 but still cuz he had nice jawline and green eyes females were all about him...he was also extremely boring and dull... that's the biggest chad i've known

This chinky looking dude that had white parents.
Biggest slayer I know, fucked more JBs than I ever will.

One of my colage room mates

My old science teacher, he used to ride his bicycle to school and was built better than the PE teachers. He was getting on a bit, though, and was married, so I doubt he had the "Chad lifestyle".