Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who’s the biggest chad on this forum?

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
@chad.chadgrade

@Lookscel is a dark triad psychopathic curry slayer who beats his own sister

did you get the tingles typing that

Be funny if @intellau celistic or however his name is spelled was a massive Chad LARPer all this time. :feelskek:

Why is he gone now though?

Be funny if @intellau celistic or however his name is spelled was a massive Chad LARPer all this time. :feelskek:
True kek. It would be funnier though if you were too :feelskek::feelswhat:

@Mentally lost cel

@chadautismo @Chadbasedman @chadbutincel @chadcel00 @Chaddington @Chadfish911 @chadhater1 @chadhater13 @chadhater13 @chadlitetobe

Kek V

I think it would break some people's worldviews and possibly make at least one user here have a mental breakdown.

Be funny if @intellau celistic or however his name is spelled was a massive Chad LARPer all this time.
I think it would break some people's worldviews and possibly make at least one user here have a mental breakdown.
He has already showed his face he's a 5'3 black truecel with severe mental issues

Me, i'm both this forum's truest trucel and also its biggest (personality) Chad.

@nettle hes a 6 9 fakecel
Infinite smv

@Mentally lost cel is the Prince of Istanbul, he is a statusmaxxed dark triad slayer

dk there probaly a fakecel

I am 6'3, 210 lb lean and am still an incel

Everyone on site is a chad except for @Chad
Who's an incel larping

mhhhhh numb
jabba the hutt pizza GIF