Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's that guy who goes to Oxford uni

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Forgot his @ but I don't understand how an incel can have that much motivation and work effort to do so well as to go to a uni outside of their own country being Oxford university.

I feel like my memory and intelligence has deteriorated and is doing so now due to isolation and bullying and I have no motivation to do so well in life, I physically feel shit as well as emotionally and I can't do nothing but lay in bed all day but I wish I didn't

Senior in high school, I’m looking at University of Rochester. Cornell’s safety :kys:
damn that campus looks brutal ngl sorry for ur loss

consider transfermaxxing?

my dream school is oxford, my safety will probably be university of toronto ngl. consider applying there, t20 global uni with easy acceptance

damn that campus looks brutal ngl sorry for ur loss

consider transfermaxxing?

my dream school is oxford, my safety will probably be university of toronto ngl. consider applying there, t20 global uni with easy acceptance
Fuck it, sure. Apparently it’s easier to get in there than rochester

I went Durham (Oxbridge alternative) I was academically motivated despite spending most of my years locked in a room contemplating my lonliness and why I hadn't had a gf. I never really knew what an 'incel' was even though I was one. Since finding out, I feel like shit and have no motivation to do anything - let alone study. I'm glad I didn't know about incel culture though, if I did I probably wouldn't have done well academically. But at the end of the day, good academics got me nowhere as I'm an unemployedcel.

The guy is 6 foot, has rich parents and does PPE (aka the most prestigious program) at Oxford. Not even a virgin either.

His only complaint is he's an ugly ricecel.

That's why I'm growing more disillusioned with this place. He's prob not the only one of those type of "incels" here.

We are probably going to be closer to chads.co than incels.co at the end of the year.

Seriously don't know how people have that kind of academic intelligence. I have a 1.8 GPA, and I'm on my second year.

The guy is 6 foot, has rich parents and does PPE (aka the most prestigious program) at Oxford. Not even a virgin either.

I thought PPE was a bullshit course for people who couldn't make up their minds about which course to do when applying to uni. Jack of all trades expert in nothing.

because rice

That's why I'm growing more disillusioned with this place. He's prob not the only one of those type of "incels" here.

We are probably going to be closer to chads.co than incels.co at the end of the year.
Imagine getting life on easy mode just by chance like him, he’s no different from a foid in my eyes.

Yes. You will obviously find people who are Prime ministers, MP's or Lords doing PPE's. Some of the most influential people in the world have been students of things like Politics, Philosophy, Religious Studies, English Lit etc. But outside of Oxbridge these degrees don't offer much, especially PPE.
Wtf is ppe

in terms of academic motivation,

i dont really have any. thankfully classes are easy enough that i can still get 98+ without spending time studying, so i usually spend my free time LDARing

Would you rather be all that or a high school quarterback Chad?
He is an incel if he can't get sex without paying for it.

Though not sure why he isn't able to statusmaxx with noodlewhores

He's not the only high IQ studentcel here FYI
@Anonymous MG goes to Stanford

in terms of academic motivation,

i dont really have any. thankfully classes are easy enough that i can still get 98+ without spending time studying, so i usually spend my free time LDARing
Chad
Politics, Philosophy and Economics.
What jobs can you get with that? Also that sounds fucking boring ngl.

It's so over. Struggling in my final year of school

I'm impressed too with how motivated these incels are, not that it's going to solve everything but the potential to moneymaxx wif studymaxx will surely help in other aspects of life.

I wish I was a smartcel like that

Would you rather be all that or a high school quarterback Chad?
He is an incel if he can't get sex without paying for it.

Though not sure why he isn't able to statusmaxx with noodlewhores

He's not the only high IQ studentcel here FYI
@Anonymous MG goes to Stanford

I would rather be a low IQ Chad

To be a truecel you have to be poor with no prospects. All these students and men with high paid high status jobs may be incels but they aren't truecels. Being a truecel is about your life situation as a whole, i can't express this enough.

To be a truecel you have to be poor with no prospects. All these students and men with high paid high status jobs may be incels but they aren't truecels. Being a truecel is about your life situation as a whole, i can't express this enough.
It's just a phase for them.
They'd go away in a few years.

The PPE dude is a rice, and a Honky one at that, where it's pretty common for the middle classes to send their kids to elite programs abroad.
I believe him when he says he's incel, though agree not trucel because he can still statusmaxx with a dumb noodle

I dont go to that place

I wish I'd had motivation for a few more years. Could have at least gotten a degree then.