Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who's terrorizing the r/tall subreddit?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/14fn8gx/dude_gave_me_both_barrels/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

tallfags not wanting to be called out for their genetic luck :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Tallfag got giga triggered after someone confronted his humblebragging. :lul:
View attachment 803414
@PLA1092 @CopingForBrutality @Grim_Reaper
Unfortunately, all the growth went to his bones instead of his brain. Otherwise he wouldn't be on Reddit.

kill all of them

Wish I was taller.

Jfl, I fucking hate the cucks on these privelaged subreddit. These pieces of shit will acknowledge “white privilege” and “rich privilege”, but will never acknowledge looks privilege. Blackpill is a reality none of them want to confront.

r/humblebrag
no
r/brag

These moggers think life is hard for them & cite the following:
Hard to find clothing in correct size, cramped toilets, low doors, back pain.

Wow, is that it? Haha

Oh height doesn't matter yet they have endless girlfriends or ones that won't break it off with them & their whole persona really IS their height.

I wanna know where they're finding all these midget bitches, the schoolyard? Here women are like 5'7
They come to them obviously.

That entire subreddit is just tallfag cunts indirectly bragging. Hope they get slaughtered. Or lost their legs maybe...

That's a suifuel sub, i'm glad at least they get harassed, because they have an otherwise easy life due to commanding power, respect , and lust from females with their size. So i have no sympathy for them if they get insulted and shat on. They will never know true suffering.

The best way to hurt someone's feelings is to tell them the truth. Insults with truth thrown in cut deep.

i feel like most of the niggas in that sub are larpers

"Get therapy"

That's a classic first worlder response.

And what was he depressed about anyway? Not finding the perfect shoe size?

a lot of those guys are larping btw. Half the sub says they're 7 feet tall which is false because there are less than 1000 people alive who are 7 feet or taller. But I can relate to one thing they're saying: height isn't everything. It really isn't. If you woke up tomorrow and grew 6 inches taller, you wouldn't suddenly have women drooling all over you. Height + good face is the combo that gets you a better life without even trying. Also, I'm not trying to invalidate the experiences of any brocels who are suffering because of their height. Just my experience.

I wanna know where they're finding all these midget bitches, the schoolyard? Here women are like 5'7
its the shortest foids who are obsessed with giant guys. I've seen 4'11-5'3 girls chase after 6'5 giants. Then they'll be surprised when their son is 5'8

kill all of them
:yes::yes::yes:

These pieces of shit will acknowledge “white privilege” and “rich privilege”, but will never acknowledge looks privilege. Blackpill is a reality none of them want to confront.
It's truly bizarre how much the fact of the existence of lookism is being resisted by those types. Almost everyone accepts that the rich are privileged, white privilege is controversial, but looks privilege is being actively and aggressively denied and the people pointing out that it obviously exists are basically hunted online at this point.

Same shit with r/bigdickproblems and r/smalldickproblems
Exactly:yes::yes:. There's very few more potent blackpills than just showing posts from those types of subs next to each other:feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Men do not find women. Women actively seek out men.
True, it's like that picture showing how women see the world & all the guys vanished with only the Chad in shot.

If only that shit sub would be nuked already