Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's more fucked, manlets or oldcels?

Who's more fucked? Manlets or Oldcels?

• Manlets

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Oldcels

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Assuming they both have 5/10 faces. Both are white.

Manlets by a country mile. Plenty of women love older men and are looking for Daddy.

No woman is looking for a short man.

Oldcels are more fucked if they don't have their finances in order.

depends how short. if its a 5'9 manlet then definitely oldcel.

White girls will fuck black guys even crippled or short ones.

Stop coping manlets oldcels mog you all day lmao. We can all cope together cause it's over for everyone

Both are completely and totally fucked tbh.

Manlets they get the worst of everything

I'm a balding manlet and oldcel. Give me 3 good reasons why I shouldn't fucking rope

If they both have 5/10 faces, the oldcel can just age fraud anyway. A manlet has no cover

Manlets because majority of oldcels are betabux/betabuxxing.

JFL I'm both so it's definitely ovER.

I know two guys who are in their 40s, one is 48 and the other 43, they both frequently fuck girls who are in their 20s. They are gymcels, very ripped and use steroids, very good looking in the face.

Oldcel is just some meme created on here and doesnt apply in real life when ure good looking.

Being a manlet tho is a death sentence.

Oldcels can moneymax more easily

Being a manlet with a 5/10 face in your prime (19-34) is rope fuel. If you aren't earning mega bucks in this period your only options will be neglected obese hogs that know they're only options are second rate manlet men.

oldcel sucks as well if you don' have looks or finances, but at least they'll be younger women in Asia for you if you have a stable job. I'm 41 and no white women my age appeal to me unless they are ballerina slim, look good in skin, and don't have kids; such women don't acknowledge me though as I'm not a senior chad. Its harder to find acceptable women as you get older because most of them are fat, old, or mental post cc. It's male biology to go for younger women.

I know two guys who are in their 40s, one is 48 and the other 43, they both frequently fuck girls who are in their 20s. They are gymcels, very ripped and use steroids, very good looking in the face.

Oldcel is just some meme created on here and doesnt apply in real life when ure good looking.

When you're a young manlet in this day and age where standards are so high, it's over, it was probably a little better for manlets 50 years ago

I'll buy blackpill but women are attracted to older men. Look at movies from the 50s. Even in the Animal kingdom the silverback mates with all the women.

Manlets, height is the only thing that women openly shit on.

Most of the tinder chads look 25-30 to me. Do you think women are really attracted to 14 yo boys? Sure maybe some but it is not the majority

Oldcel. With oldcel each passing year takes away more and more, which is even worse when you have no positives to start out with. Many foids are attracted to kpop/asian guys and they aren't typically very tall. Oldcel is seen as creepy instantly unless of course it's an old chad.

Oldcel. With oldcel each passing year takes away more and more, which is even worse when you have no positives to start out with. Many foids are attracted to kpop/asian guys and they aren't typically very tall. Oldcel is seen as creepy instantly unless of course it's an old chad.
Jesus its over for oldcels.
Each passing day is another nail in our coffin.
At least manlets can cope with vidya or some shit.

Depends on the degree of age and height

I'll buy blackpill but women are attracted to older men. Look at movies from the 50s. Even in the Animal kingdom the silverback mates with all the women.

I agree they are, but you need to be good looking. Good looking aka good bones and hair + older age = very attractive to women. U have authority over younger males and they respect you, and all women have daddy issues.

Being a manlet or physically weak fragile is a legit death sentence, but a broading good looking robust oldcel is very attractive to all kinds of women. I dont agree with the psl age pill at all.

I agree they are, but you need to be good looking. Good looking aka good bones and hair + older age = very attractive to women. U have authority over younger males and they respect you, and all women have daddy issues.

Being a manlet or physically weak fragile is a legit death sentence, but a broading good looking robust oldcel is very attractive to all kinds of women. I dont agree with the psl age pill at all.
A good looking manlet and a good looking old person is still just that, good looking people. Being an incel means you are already physically challenged in the looks department. Creepy guy at the back of the bus is the oldcel, not the manlet. Of course once a manlet becomes an oldcel then that's worst of all worlds.

Manlets, easily.

Oldcel is a stupid term, tbh.

Norwood is worse for both

as long as if they aren't curries, they can still escape inceldom, that is if they are not sub4, cuz face > body > height

if you are a manlet, work out and looksmaxx your face and you should be good
oldcels, just looksmaxx and gymmaxx, and you are set

It's over for munchkin cels

In a 1950's world, I bet even bigger framed incels were able to cuck them.

Past a certain age you can't allow yourself to date a much younger girl, since people will label you a creep. Plus, no girls is legitimately attracted to a 35+ guy. 16 - 21 is your physical peak.

As for manlets, they have to be less than 5'6 for it to be over. Women prefer tall guys, but regular manlets with status and face have no problem slaying.

Past a certain age you can't allow yourself to date a much younger girl, since people will label you a creep. Plus, no girls is legitimately attracted to a 35+ guy. 16 - 21 is your physical peak.

BS. Maybe that is true for JB, and even then I don't agree 100%.

Any legal girl would fuck Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt in heartbeat.

At leas the oldcel had a better prime. He also lived in a less cucked era