Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who’s more annoying?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
A. Someone who wants to ban video games.

Or

B. Inceltears

IncelTears, although both are lunatics.

B I wish everyone who posts in that cesspit to die horrible deaths, plus video games get more and more boring the older you get and lose their effectiveness as a cope. At least for me anyway.

They're both liberal easily OFFENDED cucks but Deffintly cuck tears
B I wish everyone who posts in that cesspit to die horrible deaths, plus video games get more and more boring the older you get and lose their effectiveness as a cope.
ME FUCKING TOO

I'm indifferent to both tbh

IncelTears actively works against us and spreads misinformation that has admittedly hindered us at times. People who want video games banned sound like people who thought TV and rock n’ roll were the devil, blaming the mediums instead of the culture and screaming at the sky. IT and not even close.

Choice A, obviously.

I think the two categories could easily match.

I'm not much of a gaymer, so even if vidya got banned, it wouldn't be a huge loss for me.

I'm not annoyed one bit, I pity them incels in denial.

Inceltears, because they actually have an effect on how incels are treated. They perpetuate bullshit stereotypes and even make things up about incels, and they will doxx incels and ruin their lives if given the chance.

Anti video game nuts are never actually going to accomplish anything in terms of ending video games. Ironically, feminists and bluepilled cucks are doing a better job of ending video games than they ever could.

Cucktears. To hell with vidya. It's full of soy propaganda.