Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who's ignored list I'm on (LEAKED)

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

Requested
★★★
@Samurai @Logic55
and more niggas I need to figure out :feelshehe:

My only problem with Samurai is he has habit of making glow posts that give the impression he's a fed.

My only problem with Samurai is he has habit of making glow posts that give the impression he's a fed.
Lol i wouldn't be suprised if he's a fed :lul: samurai sounds like a normie name anyway

i'm on his ignored list too

Samurai is such normogroid weeboid name
Ignoring people is a normie trait anyway samurai sounds like a fakecel even in his videos his voice mogs like 99% of this forum he sounds NT as fuck and he's white how could he lose and end up on this site jfl

Attachments

• Logic55.png
    Logic55.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 17
Logic is checked off then @Seahorsecel

What drugs are you on? I see people making jokes about going ER or posting about why rape should be legalised, and you're saying I AM the fed?

You’re not on my ignore since I’m not homosexual.

I only have 3-4 people on my ignore list and they aren't active users.

Ignoring is a foid trait and a fag trait + normie trait unless they're really annoying

I have half the curries here on ignore because they're obsessed with which brand of shitskin is less subhuman than the other.