Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who’s gonna win the most retarded user award?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
@HiddenUzer for sure, he’s got my vote 10x

darklurker or whatever the fuck his gay name is. bluepilled greyfag retard from reddit. of course there's also that other grecel the jbw fanatic who also promotes normtard self improvement bs and the faggot who was banned already for blatant IT style gaslighting and muh soggy knee shaming but the mods let him back in anyway. (eclipse that was it) those three for sure.

Last edited:
No you’ll get permabanned so we don’t have to deal with ur retarded shit anymore
i dont deserve a permaban i suffer more than majorty of users here

darklurker or whatever the fuck his gay name is. bluepilled greyfag retard from reddit. of course there's also that other grecel the jbw fanatic who also promotes normtard self improvement bs and the faggot who was banned already for blatant IT style gaslighting and muh soggy knee shaming but the mods let him back in anyway. (eclipse that was it) those three for sure.
NOT ME?????? HEY THATS SAD