Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Whos gonna get drunk today on a lonely friday?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Whos with me? Cheers

i don't drink but ill be getting high later :smonk:

Jesus fucking Christ how is it already friday lmfao it was literally just Saturday yesterday

LDARing makes me lose track of time tbh

I'm gonna go out and fuck bitches

Jesus fucking Christ how is it already friday lmfao it was literally just Saturday yesterday

Cowboy Bebop, peanuts and cocoa for me, baby!:feelscomfy:

Same.

I'm just off a 5 month booze and drugs binge which ended Sunday (I made a thread about it earlier) so I'm gonna try and stay sober for a while now, have fun though all :feelsYall:

I'm just off a 5 month booze and drugs binge which ended Sunday (I made a thread about it earlier) so I'm gonna try and stay sober for a while now, have fun though all :feelsYall:
brutal af

:p

same here , a quick draw " and its monday again

fuck this life , there is only something in it for Chads , Chadlites and Average - Above Average Woman

Because there's no need.
If i need to be relaxed i just take some xans,no need to waste money on alcohol.
alc is cheap af. Xanax is big pharma poison

Everyday is a lonely drunken day tbh

@JohnDcel open up that bottle already and try some

Saturday: Hangover of hell

Today will be the 5th time I am drinking this week :fuk:

I drank alone at home on Wednesday and Thursday evening. Yesterday I took a brake. Will probably drink again tonight :feelsrope:

Can’t because of antabuse

I don’t drink. :bigbrain:

whats that?
Disulfiram (sold under the trade name Antabuse) is a drug used to support the treatment of alcohol use disorder by producing an acute sensitivity to ethanol (drinking alcohol). Disulfiram works by inhibiting the enzyme acetaldehyde dehydrogenase, causing many of the effects of a hangover to be felt immediately following alcohol consumption. Disulfiram plus alcohol, even small amounts, produces flushing, throbbing in the head and neck, a throbbing headache, respiratory difficulty, nausea, copious vomiting, sweating, thirst, chest pain, palpitation, dyspnea, hyperventilation, fast heart rate, low blood pressure, fainting, marked uneasiness, weakness, vertigo, blurred vision, and confusion. In severe reactions there may be respiratory depression, cardiovascular collapse, abnormal heart rhythms, heart attack, acute congestive heart failure, unconsciousness, convulsions, and death.[1]

Disulfiram (sold under the trade name Antabuse) is a drug used to support the treatment of alcohol use disorder by producing an acute sensitivity to ethanol (drinking alcohol). Disulfiram works by inhibiting the enzyme acetaldehyde dehydrogenase, causing many of the effects of a hangover to be felt immediately following alcohol consumption. Disulfiram plus alcohol, even small amounts, produces flushing, throbbing in the head and neck, a throbbing headache, respiratory difficulty, nausea, copious vomiting, sweating, thirst, chest pain, palpitation, dyspnea, hyperventilation, fast heart rate, low blood pressure, fainting, marked uneasiness, weakness, vertigo, blurred vision, and confusion. In severe reactions there may be respiratory depression, cardiovascular collapse, abnormal heart rhythms, heart attack, acute congestive heart failure, unconsciousness, convulsions, and death.[1]
ur an alcoholic?