Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who's going to win, Jones or Reyes? UFC 247

Who's going to win, Jones or Reyes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I think Jones will win by tko in the third round. Does anyone have a link to watch it live?

Any UFCels here? Does Jones try and finish his opponents off? What kind of fighter is Reyes?

I'm thinking putting some money on Jones TKO 3rd or 4th round. Thoughts?

Any UFCels here? Does Jones try and finish his opponents off? What kind of fighter is Reyes?

I'm thinking putting some money on Jones TKO 3rd or 4th round. Thoughts?
They say jones used to be better when he was on roids, now they think he won't preform as well because he didn't do that good in his last two fights. I don't know a lot about reyes except watching his highlights.

Don't know who they're

I think Reyes will pull the upset, he played Football in high school. He is an elite athlete. Jon doesn't know what's coming

I think Reyes will pull the upset, he played Football in high school. He is an elite athlete. Jon doesn't know what's coming
I'll be kind of sad if jones loses. Hopefully he beats him so he can face cromier again.

Reyes almost lost against Volkan.

Tell me what is he gonna do differently against Jones compared to all his previous opponents?

Reyes almost lost against Volkan.

Tell me what is he gonna do differently against Jones compared to all his previous opponents?
Thanks for telling me, now I have more faith in jones winning.

I'm gonna win.

Reyes won that. Im fucking mad.

Fucking bullshit rigged result

Jones has 3 wins by robbery. Most people thought he lost to Gustafsson too but his jock sniffers have put in work over the years that most people just accept that as a Jones win now. Santos is already forgotten. Jones won 2 rounds at absolute best this fight but there was no doubt the judges would give him the fight again.

JFL at people that believe in "karma," Jones is a horrible person, a sociopathic tyrone, and things always go his way even when he constantly fucks up like doing hard drugs, crashing his car with underage teenaged girls in the backseat that he's fucking, popping for PEDs etc. All the media presents him as the "greatest ever." "Unbeatable."
I'm not surprised. They moved an entire event to another state just to let him get away with cheating. I don't know what he has on the UFC but its big. They'll never let him lose unless you literally murder him in the octagon.

Reyes won 1,2 and 3. But according to these fucktard judges, Santos was closer to winning (which he also should have won)

What matters is that the people think Reyes won. He will win next time

I'm not surprised. They moved an entire event to another state just to let him get away with cheating. I don't know what he has on the UFC but its big. They'll never let him lose unless you literally murder him in the octagon.
:feelskek: If you don't submit or tko him he'll always win by decision.
Reyes won that. Im fucking mad.

Fucking bullshit rigged result
What matters is that the people think Reyes won. He will win next time
Most the UFC fighters think Reyes won too. There will probably be a rematch.

:feelskek: If you don't submit or tko him he'll always win by decision.

Most the UFC fighters think Reyes won too. There will probably be a rematch.

Whats the point? They'll just screw him over again.

Jones is their only main star left that still has the mystique and is a draw.

Life is nothing but a rigged game when you think about it. A lot of results were pre determined before you ever stepped in the room

Speculating about who will win in ufc is like speculating who will die next in a tv series. It’s all rigged m8.

Just wanted to say
COPE
full

Whats the point? They'll just screw him over again.

Jones is their only main star left that still has the mystique and is a draw.

Life is nothing but a rigged game when you think about it. A lot of results were pre determined before you ever stepped in the room
That's probably what he was thinking too. In his after fight interview he didn't seem eager for a rematch.

Jfl at the rostie interviewer trying to force him to speak spanish.

Speculating about who will win in ufc is like speculating who will die next in a tv series. It’s all rigged m8.
WWE is more real than UFC.

That's probably what he was thinking too. In his after fight interview he didn't seem eager for a rematch.

Jfl at the rostie interviewer trying to force him to speak spanish.

WWE is more real than UFC.

Lmao