Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whos drinking right now?

are you drinking right now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
not a drinknigger

I’m drinking rn ded srs

Dont drink, used to drink though, I like gin, wbu

ive never had gin. I like anything that tastes stomachable cause beer just tastes terrible to me tbh.
Yeah I think it all tastes terrible, beer is awful, wine is awful, gin is awful but it is just the best for the taste vs how quick you get fucked up.

Yes I'm drinking vodka. Maybe I'll smoke

Alcohol = Depression. It destroys families.

The devils brew.

5AC5C674 14C9 46FF 97AB 379AD4241E27

smoke weed. I'm getting a new charger for my weed pen battery tomorrow so I can hopefully be crossed for @FACEandLMS stream tomorrow night.

weed I also like american spirit ciggerettes.
What king of weed pen? I want one. I used to have a vape for herb that I used to use. It helped me save weed. I don't like dealing with dealers the less I have to see them the better
Whats your smoke of choice?
Marijuana. I did buy a juul last week, I used it like twice because it gives me massive headache.

im sipping this great châteauneuf du pape rn

i know its 6am but my sleep schedule is bad

yes, Im drinking water rn

What king of weed pen? I want one. I used to have a vape for herb that I used to use. It helped me save weed. I don't like dealing with dealers the less I have to see them the better

Marijuana. I did buy a juul last week, I used it like twice because it gives me massive headache.
I have an evod pen and yea I like the high from the actual bud better but it’s cheaper to use a pen and you don’t have to see drug dealers as often. As an incel I don’t have many social connections. I can get bud sometimes but I don’t have the easiest access to it and it’s more expensive than the pen.

I will drink but not now