Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's been a simp?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I feel quite proud of the fact I took the blackpill, but also sometimes I'm reminded of a previous life when I was a simp.

Watching this video really hot home...

I've never been a simp.

Thank god I didn't become an orbiter or a simp.

Brutal video man. He is fakecel though because he got a date.

I used to compliment girls for no reason

Im too ugly for foids so no

I would say I was a simp. I was blackpilled but I still somewhat clung onto the idea that foids might like me if I tried hard.

Never been a simp, thank God.

I've never been a simp.
me neither
i dont think im even attractive enough to simp
women are literally too repulsed to engage in conversation with me, even if i kiss the floor they walk on

The blackpill saved me on time

Not to that extent, but when I was 16 I commented on a girls facebook pic: "you're so beautiful"
I still cringe from it.

Not to that extent, but when I was 16 I commented on a girls facebook pic: "you're so beautiful"
I still cringe from it.

Giving a compliment isn't really simping.

a Stacy in my Spanish class was sick on the day that we were assigned a group presentation, so when she came back the next day I asked if she wanted to be my presentation partner. just so she wouldn't have to do the whole thing by herself. I had already finished the visual presentation on the day it was assigned, so she didn't have to do much of anything, and we both got an A thanks to my work.

at the time it felt really nice but looking back on it I regret it. simping can give you a short term dopamine rush from having 'positive' interactions with a pretty girl, but you look back on it later and realize you were just being exploited, by a person who sees you as subhuman and couldn't give any less of a fuck about you. it ends up just making you feel worse

Last edited:
Ngl I was a simp occasionally. but it was not my fault, I knew nothing about how toilets actually operate.

not to that degree but yes

I was a simp, then I found out all the money I was giving to this piece of shit foid who was pretending to be my gf was fueling her drug habit and going to her chad criminal boyfriend.

When I found out I told her I was going to kill her but she was lucky she was out of town, she skipped town because she stole money from this drug-dealer who was looking for her.

Consider yourself lucky you get to be blackpilled at an early age, you get to prevent yourself from doing incredibly dumb shit.

For three years I used to help this girl out in history class. Talking to her was the highlight of my day. I had a Tyrone friend who used to tell me that she was just using me. Deep down I knew he was right, but no other female ever gave me attention. He encouraged me to slap her ass, I did it sometimes but I usually got slapped unlike him... I remember getting my phone and she put her phone number in it. Tyrone told me that she wasn't going to call or text me after we graduated. And he was right. I still have her # in my phone.

Pussy is powerful.

Too high inhib to simp

Used to be a simp when I was blue pilled but not anymore

I dont think so. also i didnt have much foid interaction in my life to simp anyway

I've had a oneitis before, yes.

If you haven't simped then you're gay or asexual or got blackpilled at a very early age.

A theory for simps is that men are naturally altruistic and optimist, because we still believe in the meme that girls are innocent and can be loyal, loving, caring, wives. Combined with the fact that the media feeds us lies, so after a while we are inclined to believing that "being nice" is what will get us what we want, a wife.

Some men may realize that simpin' ain't pimpin', but still may not want to accept the true nature of females and delude themselves with copes and cope ways of thinking. Also due to the fact that shit in the water fucking plummets our T-levels if you're a Westerner.

never got the chance to even be one jfl

Never simped
Maybe it was because in school I was never motivated to try and have sex

I would say I was a simp. I was blackpilled but I still somewhat clung onto the idea that foids might like me if I tried hard.
Yeah same always had this hope that if I gymaxxed for was smart enough eventually some food would like me. Guess that idea felt flat on its ass:feelskek:

@Yerberito has gotten over 20 dates but still claims incel :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Fakecels tend to have high postcounts in a short amount of time. I'm not surprised. What a fakecel.

Never, never in my life

Btw this is the only wojak video I haven't found depressing af kek

I was to high inhib to even be a simp

I have never given women anything