Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whores got me banned from mental health sites

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I got banned more than once for daring to criticize m'lady.
One time some whore posted a selfie not having anything to do with actual mental disorders, I called her out on it and got banned.

I HATE THE STATE OF MENTAL HEALTH, I HATE WHORES.

Fuck Mental health sites only incels can help other incels with their mental problems

How dare you criticize a woman in 2019. You ought to be killed × 20

Fuck holes, fuck cucks, fuck numales, fuck trannies, fuck (((them)))

Fuck Mental health sites only incels can help other incels with their mental problems
cope. nobody here seems to be in need of venting about his mental health. giga cope.
I'm the only sperg here.

i hate attention seeking whore who think suicide is cool

cope. nobody here seems to be in need of venting about his mental health. giga cope.
I'm the only sperg here.
Cope nobody understands your mental health problems because they stem from inceldom so the only people who understand it are incel

Cope nobody understands your mental health problems because they stem from inceldom so the only people who understand it are incel
If your le mental health issue stems from being ugly and not from a defective brain you're a normal nigger

i hate attention seeking whore who think suicide is cool
5d10e5939c5101174c54bb98

no bro she is just really suicidal:soy::soy::soy::soy: i'm so depressed who can relate? wooh!

If your le mental health issue stems from being ugly and not from a defective brain you're a normal nigger
you're a stupid fucking nigger they intertwine

get gassed normal nigger
Mental health starts with mental disorders then gets worse with your looks. That is why incels usually have a weird steroided version of whatever the fuck normies have. Because base mental health problems from defective brain + Looks =shitshow