Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whores from redit explain how their prefenrence changes from Chad to betabux with age

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Literally theory case in action

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/7imk3l/whats_a_character_trait_in_a_partner_you_find/

no, actually most women still prefer chad while having beta bucks. they just know that they are too old to attract Chad, so they use beta bucks for security.

but still many married women look for BBC or Chad on side. I see this many times. tere is no hope for us incels, we need to KYS

CuckleberryFinn said:
no, actually most women still prefer chad while having beta bucks. they just know that they are too old to attract Chad, so they use beta bucks for security.

but still many married women look for BBC or Chad on side. I see this many times. tere is no hope for us incels, we need to KYS

we need REVOLUTION through any means possible

>I always thought I'd end up with a muscular jock, but my heart was stolen by a 6'2" string bean I wouldn't change a thing

Just fucking lol. Height theory too in so much of those comments

I'm just reading a lot of femoids talking about wanting Chad.

alsalsk said:
I'm just reading a lot of femoids talking about wanting Chad.

it's all about how you look. if you look good, you live high quality life regardless.

Askwomen is cancer

lmao

"-Emotional stability. I used to find guys who had depression issues or addiction issues very intriguing and attractive because being in relationships with them had such a heightened sense of drama and I equated that rush with love. I continued to seek out those men until about age 25. Now at 30, I find men who are calm and healthy to be incredibly attractive. I'm very grateful I changed my preference, especially now that I'm at the point where marriage is on the table. edit: To give an example for 15 year old me -- I thought Conor Oberst of Bright Eyes was the ultimate. Something about that depression and alcoholism."

their preference changed from chad to chad

"6'2" sorry shortcels but if you aren't tall then you're fucked kek.

"[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I didn’t like shorter guys, I always wanted to have someone really tall with me, but now I think they’re really cute and I would prefer a shorter man than a taller one."[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]AKA I liked tall guys until I grew older and they didn't like me anymore, now I'm willing to settle for fora short guy with a lot of money.[/font]

Askwomen is pure, uncontaminated rage fuel.

"I've spend most of my youth slutting around and getting fucked by every Chad I could find, now that I'm all used up I want a guy who's money I can leech from!"

Back in the days they wanted bad boy chad (for real) and now they want mentally and financially stable (roleplaying) chad to beat them up in the bed room.

I love the woman who loves that her man is an accountant. Just fucking lol. Barely even veiled anymore.

They sound so fucking stupid. Just the way a woman types online fucking infuriates me. There's just something about it

Nautica1983 said:
They sound so fucking stupid. Just the way a woman types online fucking infuriates me. There's just something about it

Yeah, you can always tell when it's a woman writing something

The ONLY solution to this vile dual mating strategy bullshit is enforced marriage at an early age.

Nothing angers me more than reading this bullshit.

"I hated beards and balled head. Now I'm married to one!!"

The reply to that: "I find receding hairlines so endearing. They're just so cute!"

THIS HAS TO BE SATIRE

AHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAW

Masculinist said:
I hated beards and balled head. Now I'm married to one!!

The reply to that: I find receding hairlines so endearing. They're just so cute!

AHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAWAHWHAHAHAHAHAW

She means cute like a dog

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
She means cute like a dog

Difference is, some females actually have sex with dogs.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
their preference changed from chad to chad

From Chad to Rich Chad.

existentialhack said:
From Chad to Rich Chad.

This is cope. Look at them all stating they now are okay with shorter guys. Since when is Chad short? It's literally impossible due to population statictics & because as femoids get older they don't wanna share their hubby's wealth so they gotta settle with a sub-chadlitte even to insure she and only she gets it all. When she's young she shares Chad with dozen other femoids and she's fine with it. Not that way when she gets old

Masculinist said:
This is cope. Look at them all stating they now are okay with shorter guys. Since when is Chad short? It's literally impossible due to population statictics & because as femoids get older they don't wanna share their hubby's wealth so they gotta settle with a sub-chadlitte even to insure she and only she gets it all. When she's young she shares Chad with dozen other femoids and she's fine with it. Not that way when she gets old

How is it cope? It makes things worse. Rich Chad who will commit to them or they can babytrap is the ideal. Obviously economics means they have to settle for an ugly betabux and rationalise that with WAW bullshit.

They never stop caring about looks,they just reach the point where they can't attract chad anymore so they cope by saying they never wanted him in the first place.

And the very same day, these females will complain about those evil Red Pill/Incel misogynists who are just mad they can't get laid.

Well, if EVERY female is looking for their Alpha Fux, then Beta Buxs, what the fuck are we even supposed to do!? Become fucking Chad? That just doesn't fucking happen.

TheIncelPill said:
And the very same day, these females will complain about those evil Red Pill/Incel misogynists who are just mad they can't get laid.

Well, if EVERY female is looking for their Alpha Fux, then Beta Buxs, what the fuck are we even supposed to do!? Become fucking Chad? That just doesn't fucking happen.

forced arranged marriage between families is the answer

A lot of the responses are: "I used to be into pretty boy chads, now I'm into high T muscular big dick chads".

And the lower tier or older (>30 years old) girls: "I'm settling for a short beta buxxer"

The Accountant bit killed me.

I said this in reply to the top comment: 

"Genuine kindness is only sexy to women when it comes with an attractive face. Yall are so one dimensional lol. I'm GENUINELY kind to every single person I meet, and you know what? It's done absolutely nothing for me at all.

A lot of people don't even like to return that kindness. Just today my male coworker was watching me deal with a customer and literally said I'm such a nice guy. When you're unattractive like me, kindness means fuckall, nothing, nada."

Can't even bring myself to click.

You know how junk food tastes great? Any you know how when you realize that as you grow older and your metabolism starts to slow down, junk food will have negative consequences in the long run, so you suddenly start to find vegetables more tasty? You know how that delicious taste of junk food, that is, your body rewarding you for taking in a lot of calories which ensured survival since forever, just disappears?
Yeah, me neither. But apparently it happens for women. I mean, after all they say so.

In reply to a person that deleted their comment saying it isn't genuine kindness if I expect something in return, lol: 

"My Lord, you guys are like robots that parrot the same lines and platitudes. Yes, it IS genuine kindness because it's how I act by default. I don't put on kindness like a mask or do it to gain something, I was brought up by a naive mother who thought making her son a kind pussy was the right thing to do.. It wasn't. People don't appreciate kindness nowadays, especially when it comes from someone with an ugly face. It isn't wanted, they'd rather you live up to the image they have in their minds. I'm probably expected to say few words and show no emotion because of the way I look.. But guess what, you're not the skin on the outside, you're the mind on the inside. So I get treated a certain way by default my entire life because of something that is completely out of my control.. What kind of an effect do you think that has on a human psyche after years and years? Not a good one, I assure you. Pair that with absolutely zero interest from women, and you turn a genuinely kind person into one that hates people and shuts the world out."

My comments were deleted for invalidation and disrespectful commentary, lmfao.

vSxMbrG.png

LOL

QuantumDummy said:
People don't appreciate kindness nowadays, especially when it comes from someone with an ugly face. It isn't wanted

I agree with your posts and can relate a lot, I too was raised like you.

Kindness isn't valuable in a world where there's plenty of it. Social interaction with human beings they don't value is not beneficial and often negative for their own sense of self. The valuable people get to believe illusions, it's that simple. They always get reciprocation for their kindness so they get to believe they give their kindness without expectation of reciprocation. It's a waste of time, why would they believe you that you continue to be kind but it's never been appreciated when that's their experience?

This does not mean that they are no longer attracted to Chad, it just means that they need passive income.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back