Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whores found my brothER cute as a kid but ignored me

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
It was a family friend bitch foid who were oldER than us. They all grouped around my brothER when they saw him but ignoREd me. I was watching and I felt left out and confused. That’s when I began questioning myself.

Then our extended family began treating my brothER bettER than me. They always said he was the fun one and he makes evERyone laugh. Meanwhile I rotted alone. No one liked me.

No one caREd and I was always blamed, they always said to me “why not be more like your brothER?”

I ALWAYS WON MY brothER in fights. JUST BECAUSE HES MORE NT AND MORE SOCIAL AND A CLOWN. HE MAKES EVERYONE LAUGH SI THEY LOVED HIM AND INWAS LEFT TO ROT. Ever since then I hated my entire family and extended family. I WAS HATED BY EVERYONE EVEN MY OWN FUCKING FAMILY JUST BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS AND MY PERSONALITY. They wouldn’t dare say anything to me now. I sizemog litERralyy my entiRE family. FuckERS. FUCKKERRS COME SAY IT NOW

It was a family friend bitch foid who were oldER than us. They all grouped around my brothER when they saw him but ignoREd me. I was watching and I felt left out and confused. That’s when I began questioning myself.

Then our extended family began treating my brothER bettER than me. They always said he was the fun one and he makes evERyone laugh. Meanwhile I rotted alone. No one liked me.

No one caREd and I was always blamed, they always said to me “why not be more like your brothER?”

I ALWAYS WON MY brothER in fights. JUST BECAUSE HES MORE NT AND MORE SOCIAL AND A CLOWN. HE MAKES EVERYONE LAUGH SI THEY LOVED HIM AND INWAS LEFT TO ROT. Ever since then I hated my entire family and extended family. I WAS HATED BY EVERYONE EVEN MY OWN FUCKING FAMILY JUST BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS AND MY PERSONALITY. They wouldn’t dare say anything to me now. I sizemog litERralyy my entiRE family. FuckERS. FUCKKERRS COME SAY IT NOW
You weren't hated for your personality, you were hated for your appearance. Their actions of acting out and dealing with this at the time created a perplexity in the minds of these normies and they began to use this as “their personality”, they cannot change the genetics which is anathema, so they need to try to “change” the possible personality , the false "cause", which was just a common reaction in this situation. Just look at the way your brother was treated, “he was cute”, anyway... IF YOU WANT TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH, JUST OBSERVE THE OPPOSITE AND HOW HE IS TREATED, you will always find a pattern for each one.

You weren't hated for your personality, you were hated for your appearance. Their actions of acting out and dealing with this at the time created a perplexity in the minds of these normies and they began to use this as “their personality”, they cannot change the genetics which is anathema, so they need to try to “change” the possible personality , the false "cause", which was just a common reaction in this situation. Just look at the way your brother was treated, “he was cute”, anyway... IF YOU WANT TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH, JUST OBSERVE THE OPPOSITE AND HOW HE IS TREATED, you will always find a pattern for each one.
I know. It was never about personality. Always looks and smv. I hate them so fucking much those devils. I want to beat them to fucking death. I want to get so strong that I can kill them with my bare fucking hands. They all know I am ten times stronger than they ever will be. I dare them to fucking treat me weirdly now. They took advantage of it when I was still an innocent kid. Those fucking bastards