Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whores complaining about 3-in-1 shampoo

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Has anyone else seen whores talking shit about 3-in-1 shampoo? Do these retards not understand it would be the same if took all 3 and dumped it into one bottle. Just a way to shame men for being smarter than them I guess

Over for 3-in1 shampoocels

0rj5chm4q7b41

It’s retarded that’s probably why they complain about women’s hygiene being so expensive because they’re too stupid to spend 1/3 the amount of money for the exact same thing
They have betabuxxers to sustain them, so they don't care about how much they will spend.

They just complain, because they always want to play the victim, even though they are not spending their money into it

Last edited:
Just wait until they find out about 3 in 1 oil!

Has anyone else seen whores talking shit about 3-in-1 shampoo? Do these retards not understand it would be the same if took all 3 and dumped it into one bottle. Just a way to shame men for being smarter than them I guess
Things foids talk shit about when nonchad males are involved:
new balance shoes, cargo pants, axe spray
@BabyFuck McGirlsex can you think of anything else?

On the one hand you have bitches complaining about men's hygiene and on the other hand you have the same bitches complaining about how men are making it easier for themselves regarding hygiene upkeep.

Hmm, it's almost like bitches are batshit crazy cunts, just a theory of mine.