Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WHORES ARE NOW PAINTING THEIR NAILS RED SO CHAD CAN NOTICE THEM

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

it's the same reason my jb cousin paints her nails red most of the time as well, so she can receive compliments and attention from chads in her school

it's the same reason my jb cousin paints her nails red most of the time as well, so she can receive compliments and attention from chads in her school

Alt girls don't exist.

I'm not watching any of those retarded videos; it's pretty clear that all this cosmetic work and fakeup is used for the sole purpose of attracting Chad, not whatever lie they spin up about paint on their faces helping with their own self to hide the true nature of their existence revolving around Chad and their appeal to him... :feelskek:

JFL at this "theory", undoubtedly done to make their degeneracy sound more scientific; anything will look decent on a foid you are already attracted to. :feelsjuice:

Oh great more fucking dumb slut trends for my sister to follow.

Don't care tbh

Red the color of whores. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking ugly. Look like hands of a witch. Women should not take advices from other women if they want to attract men. Their definition of beauty is retarded

100% would chop fingers off.

DRAIN THEM IN THEIR OWN FUCKING RED BLOOD ALONG WITH CHADNIGGER CORPSES

Haven't they been doing this the whole time?

i think red nail polish is disguising my mother wears that shit all the time

I watched the beginning of the video and now I can feel my brain cells die because of that useless blonde whore.