Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whores are created by cucked fathers.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

>you taught her well
I'm speechless :what:

Your daughter is a hoe

having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry

jfl at not aborting the thing the moment you find out it's a female

She already give bj.
Be a proud father.

Any man who raises a daughter is a cuck

I always believed cucked fathers produce sluts, and the best prevention against becoming a slutty whore when she's grown is to rule with an iron hand.

This is based on personal observation here, but the few foids I know that are 1) in a stable marriage and never divorced, 2) seem dedicated to their family, and 3) not bar hopping sluts, had tough authoritarian fathers that would physically kick their ass when they got disrespectful or displayed a mere hint of slutty behavior.

11.... she’ll be drinking cum in 2 years

Today, a cum dumpster was born.

I HATE CUCKS KILL THEM ALL! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

your daughter is a hoe. I bet she's one of those kids that casually wear booty shorts and her father doesn't give a shit.

I was in a psychiatric hospital (because my father didnt want to see me home for a while) and l've seen these whores. All of them had pretty weak and cucked fathers.

One was ukranian, 26, came there because of drugs. No diploma, unable to work, hesitates when pays something in a shop... at all l would rate her 1/10 about life capacities, but 9/10 looks and face.

She fucked a lot of guys, specially the rich ones. Her mother was ukranian (maybe unemployed) and father was white and rich but skinny as fuck.

Fucking cuck should have his head chopped off

Fathers are only part of the problem, we have also an entire society where femoids can cash out their pussy. If they couldn't sell pussy, directly or not, I think we would have much less of this problem.

Better an abortion than having a daughter nowadays.

Any father who has a daughter is automatically a cuckold.

think about it logically
Old but gold tbh:

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically