Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whores about male suicides

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Now the circle closes itself finally - straight from the whores' mouth: "Male suicides are good, because most of them are pedophiles/rapists anyways!" And of course one soyim actually claps.

And then the fact that they call it egotistical that men choose violent suicide methods because it traumatizes women. Unironically even after years the hatred against females can still increase. Here now stands something redacted due to various legal reasons. In this sense: "Good morning, I hate women!"

And of course a lesbian whore (=giga-chad-sexual, copes by carpetmunching until giga-chad comes along) hates her father and every sub8 - you cannot make this shit up. This is why it's absolutely necessary to control these animals, they genuinely hate everyone that doesn't make their pussy wet and want to see these men at best as asexual drones and at worst as something worthy of being exterminated, everything is justified for them against Sub8s.

Whores

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/fourthwavewomen/comments/p0jymf/idgaf_if_men_show_emotion_i_need_them_to_control/

Last edited:
The 'empathetic gender' showing its true colors. :blackpill:

Women are less succesful in suicide attempts because they do it for attention.

Theres a study of this here (in the must read section), but Im too lazy to link it here.

How about foids just shut the fuck up for once in their lives, getting tiresome

if they want to stop seeing violence in men, they should stop selecting males with obvious hyper violent/aggressive traits aka dark triad people idk maby :feelsaww:

it seems they can't decide themselves, one hour we are ,,soulless robotized fucktoys", the other hour we are ,,full of anger and hatred"

I want a world with patriarchy again like in the middle ages tbh ngl

Salty Lesbians name describes them well

They say this stuff, but will still swallow for Chad and will cry for hours if he leaves them. :foidSoy:

Now the circle closes itself finally - straight from the whores' mouth: "Male suicides are good, because most of them are pedophiles/rapists anyways!" And of course one soyim actually claps.

And then the fact that they call it egotistical that men choose violent suicide methods because it traumatizes women. Unironically even after years the hatred against females can still increase. Here now stands something redacted due to various legal reasons. In this sense: "Good morning, I hate women!"

And of course a lesbian whore (=giga-chad-sexual, copes by carpetmunching until giga-chad comes along) hates her father and every sub8 - you cannot make this shit up. This is why it's absolutely necessary to control these animals, they genuinely hate everyone that doesn't make their pussy wet and want to see these men at best as asexual drones and at worst as something worthy of being exterminated, everything is justified for them against Sub8s.

View attachment 477537

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/fourthwavewomen/comments/p0jymf/idgaf_if_men_show_emotion_i_need_them_to_control/

men should kill themselves because they were born into a world where they can't have sex.
average feminist :feelsLSD:
based

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStratPros/comments/np2d44/male_suicide_is_misogynistic_and_heres_why/

Women are less succesful in suicide attempts because they do it for attention.

Theres a study of this here (in the must read section), but Im too lazy to link it here.
I'd overdose on skittles too if people cared, but if you fail at suicide as a male they'll just see you as even more failure, weak, etc. Guys subconsciously know this after the blue-pilled stage so they just do it right once. Men pick the most effective methods, even in countries where guns aren't everywhere.

Last edited:
I dont believe in pedophilia. Its just a way To put someone away for good Who stuck his nose somewhere it doesnt belong. Absolutely no one is attracted sexually To children

Every "pedophile" was just set up in reality

Feminists are a threat to society and humanity.

“This is mind opening. I keep learning everyday!” :lul:

r/fourthwavewomen = extermination of undesirable men?

Last edited:
if they want to stop seeing violence in men, they should stop selecting males with obvious hyper violent/aggressive traits aka dark triad people idk maby :feelsaww:
This is a contradiction they can never allow themselves to realize.

it seems they can't decide themselves, one hour we are ,,soulless robotized fucktoys", the other hour we are ,,full of anger and hatred"
The way I see it, they would like Chads to be "soulless, robotized fucktoys" and perceive every male they are not attracted to as being "full of anger and hatred"

another nice avi btw

Jesus fuck.
I was just reading through this intellectual holocaust, but if I actually tried to understand every word and expression, it would legit give me brain damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back