Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore wears skimpy clothing for chad, while subhumans aren't allowed to look at her

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
It is absolute clownfuel to read posts such as these, where some entitled, stuck up hole complains about subhumans and undesirable men staring at her due to the slutty clothes she CHOSE to wear, while she wore those clothes in the first place to attract the attention of attractive men; chads. Teehee, sorry, they are for Chad's eyes only.

Stupid chadsexual whore, I hope she gets gangraped to death by a pack of 5'2 truecel indian janitors.

if a man glances at a woman it is considered staring

I hope she gets mauled to death by a hungry pack of wolves

I want to wear cute things like short skirts and crop tops but can't get over the stares.
then maybe don't wear that shit? jesus fucking christ foids are retarded

This is why their beahaviour needs to be regulated by society

foids are retards. if i was a chad i wouldnt care that old 30 plus year old woman are looking at me.

This is why their beahaviour needs to be regulated by society
Western soyciety is cucked and extremely weak nowadays, so we won't see any of that happening anytime soon.

Ill look where I want - My body my choice:feelsree:
Her body, my choice.

IF YOU WALK AROUND HALF NAKED YOUR THE REAL PERVERT

r/TwoMissingChromosomes narcissism subreddit. Why can't it be enough to leave slutty clothing in the bedroom? Sluts lose their mind if they cannot show how dirty and cheap they are all the time while they say that incels should focus on something else than their natural needs. Toilets can get chad while LDARing. Seriously, certain fakeup, slutty clothing and tattoos must become illegal. Nudity in the public should be allowed only at selected isolated beaches.

r/TwoMissingChromosomes narcissism subreddit. Why can't it be enough to leave slutty clothing in the bedroom? Sluts lose their mind if they cannot show how dirty and cheap they are all the time while they say that incels should focus on something else than their natural needs. Toilets can get chad while LDARing. Seriously, certain fakeup, slutty clothing and tattoos must become illegal. Nudity in the public should be allowed only at selected isolated beaches.
I went on the sub and it’s super cringe

Literally the worst form of “oppression” they have to bitch about is abortion

They’re literally seething because they can’t easily kill an unborn child

It is absolute clownfuel to read posts such as these, where some entitled, stuck up hole complains about subhumans and undesirable men staring at her due to the slutty clothes she CHOSE to wear, while she wore those clothes in the first place to attract the attention of attractive men; chads. Teehee, sorry, they are for Chad's eyes only.

Stupid chadsexual whore, I hope she gets gangraped to death by a pack of 5'2 truecel indian janitors.

FUCK YOU WHORE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

foids are retards. if i was a chad i wouldnt care that old 30 plus year old woman are looking at me.
then maybe don't wear that shit? jesus fucking christ foids are retarded
BITCH ASS FOID NIGGERS! THIS ONE STACY FOID AT MY GYM WHO MADE A GRIMACE AT ME AT SCHOOL FOR ASKING HER ABOUT CLASSWORK MADE AN INSTAGRAM STORY ABOUT OLD MEN AT HER GYM OH YEAH WELL I HOPE THE EXISTENCE OF SUB5S MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE

Only Chad gets to look at me and sexualize me :foidSoy:

Stop wearing skirts and loose clothing then. It's that easy.

lol - you wear something to show and than when someone who happens to be men look at the display - you complain?

Lol why the fuck are you displaying some shit if you don’t others to look at it?

Your expectation of privacy has already been waived and you have no right to complain.

Honestly fuck women… I don’t like them at all and don’t want anything to them but I do want to destroy their sex lives by having loads of attractive men brutally murdered by a Mexican cartel.

Killing women will only further increase their value and have people turn against you.

You have to murder and kill men who are your competition and reduce their supply significantly.

Supply and demand basically. Economics 101.

All women should forced to wear burqas whenever they are allowed outside

Stupid cum dumpster. You want guys to stop looking at you, quit whoring around, cunt.

I always stear at sluts not because I can't help it but because it makes them feel uncomfortable

Stop dressing like a fucking whore Jesus christ. How hard can it be?

But no... foids decide to wear a crop top when the sun slightly shines through. I even saw them wear that shit in winters. The West is fucked