Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whore tells cuck roommate to be silent while she's having sex

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Over for roommatecels.

Fucking whore NUKE THIS BITCH WORLD

You're suifuelmaxxing if you're roommatemaxxing

/r/badroommates/ = /r/bedroommates/

The modern man.

What a catchy song.

"doing THE sex" "awks"

I would turn up death metal music and rush in their room.

Would it have really killed her to add the “e” there?

Women are retarded.

she's not entitled to silence

replies with - stfu you whore before i slit your throat.

i fucking laugh so hard at foids who try to tell me what the fuck to do

Ultimate cuckoldry

How did I know it was gonna be Reddit before I even opened the page?

How did I know it was gonna be Reddit before I even opened the page?
Lol I could tell too. It’s as regular as clockwork.

Something about reddit is just so appealing to cucks. Not sure what..

What a bitch.

replies with - stfu you whore before i slit your throat.

i fucking laugh so hard at foids who try to tell me what the fuck to do
That will be the day anyone let alone a foid trys to cuck me

DEATH > DISHONOR

Pour gasoline on this bitch and set her on fire

Atomic roommatepill. Dealing with normies having sex so close is Chofuel

You're suifuelmaxxing if you're roommatemaxxing
Luckily my roommate's a weeb, so basically incel too. If he'd only help clean the house (his mess anyway since i just stay in my room) this place would be pretty sweet. We did have another guy living with us for a bit. He always had his whale, cunt gf over. That was awful, but she broke up with him, so when he comes back shit will be chill. Roommates can be alright if you get the right ones.

Sounds like a russian foid in some student dorm

lol @ not burning her alive while she sleep.

You might enjoy looking up videos on the African ritual of "necklacing" witches.

That's a delicacy. Great suggestion.

Whilst there´s no fire involved, also scaphism would be an adequate punishment for this femoid.

[HomicideFuel]

:soy:: Go Fins! :feelsautistic:
Woman: Go Chad!
:chad:: :panties:

JFL @ having a female roommate

if a girl did that to me i would just text back "no" and then full blast death metal until i heard the guy leave

and i'd scream "welcome to the thunderdome bitch" between songs

if a girl did that to me i would just text back "no" and then full blast death metal until i heard the guy leave

Not over for low inhib Barrycels.

Alpha male tbh.

It sucks being an adult living with your parents, but I’ll take that over living with roommates, much less foids that I’m not involved with.
I’m gonna be honest that I can be a nightmare to live with: zero tolerance for dirty dishes overnight, zero tolerance on door slamming and I have quiet hours —- those rules are just the tip of the iceberg. If I ever have a roommate, I’ll insist on a credit report and background check; one arrest and your ass aint moving in.

He should walk in the room and ask for a threesome. I’d be so pissed off if any foid texted this to me.

It sucks being an adult living with your parents, but I’ll take that over living with roommates, much less foids that I’m not involved with.
I’m gonna be honest that I can be a nightmare to live with: zero tolerance for dirty dishes overnight, zero tolerance on door slamming and I have quiet hours —- those rules are just the tip of the iceberg. If I ever have a roommate, I’ll insist on a credit report and background check; one arrest and your ass aint moving in.

Lol im picky too but what do u have left now with all ur checks? Are u paying most of the rent.

Lol at stupid foid demands and more lol at fat ass watching sports and yelling at his tv